New Retailer stocking STALKER TDU's

Mako159th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As there is so little demand for just the jackets at the moment we dont really carry them in stock.. Black though is pretty easy to get hold of and I 'could' get a set to someone within a couple of weeks...

Russian camo is not on the cards at the moment.. though you never know ;)

I'm probably not the first to ask but if there is a possibility of getting them in Tiger Stripe that would be simply amazing.

Looking to plant on a pair of the black ones though just now.

Sorry - no tigerstripe in the horizon at the moment...

Give us a call about the black when you are ready...

:( That's a pity. Any way we can convince the factory to make them? ie, some of my team mates are interested, and probably so will be others "around the globe". Maybe there are enough of us...

just checked - both modern and Vietnam tigerstripe is available on a six week pre- order

and would require a deposit first... If you were to do a group order give me a shout first as it would make the Oder process a lot easier if you were to order together..

recieved my bdu set, and WOW these are AMAZING!!!! the build quality on them is flawless, the genius of pocket layout is superb, to the extent, for a short game, you dont need webbing! even the finishing touches like the 9mm mag pouches on the arm, the uber strong wear patches, i'm gobsmacked!

Buy a set of these, and you wont go back to the cheap stuff! Its shocking to see how good these are, compared to the ###### I used to get issued... toy soldiers with better kit than our boys in Afgan... not good!

As you might have guessed, one seriously happy chappy!

Any plans for US DCU ? Do the shirt and pants accept Crye pads? And does the buckle behind the knee ever feel awkward when you kneel down? Thanks!

US DSU might be on the cards..

As for the trousers accepting crye pads - why would you want to??? They come with pads....

I have a pair of crye trousers and find these more comfortable than having the knee pad adjustment inside the trouser leg - the Velcro adjusters on the crye trousers used to wind me right up ;). With the stalker trouser, when you bend down the knee pad naturally moves into position so no - they don't feel awkward.

US DSU might be on the cards..

As for the trousers accepting crye pads - why would you want to??? They come with pads....

Because I prefer the look of the Crye pads. So if the pants can accept them, I'd be on board, but that part of my question wasn't really addressed. The shirt's pads seem to feature pads too, except the hard rubber piece is inverted relative to Crye's design. Not sure if that can be changed for custom orders ... I'd be interested in finding out about that too.

All of this hinges on whether or not the garments are ever made with DCU, so it could all be a non-issue I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my two sets today and all I can say, its worth the money. :)

BUt it looks like the elbow pads cannot be removed. kneepads no problem.

also the pads are better than the ACM pads you can get everywhere.

THere is also a better protection on the inside.

I give Baselinesupplies 2 thumbs up!! ;)

Archived