"Show u Later"

Unit 318

... Of course any bad experience is likely to be reflected in forum topics....

High five. I love EBB and my WE m4, even though I complain about both of them sometimes. Heck, I like BBBMax BBs and Cactus Hobby masks too. You don't see tons of topics about products or companies that are complete fail because people simply stop using them. A good example is the Snicker grenade; it's difficult to find any info on it because people caught on quickly that it didn't work.

EbayBanned may take a week or two to stick your item in the post, but they haven't failed me yet. Plus it's pretty cool how often they update their stock with new and interesting airsoft goodies.

Hmmm, if I am not wrong. They have a shop in Thailand. The rocket... to me, is just another airsoft weapon I don't see any point for.

When Germany, UK, Scotland and where else ban on airsoft comes into effect and parts of the US and well, other parts of Asia as well.

Nerf Guns, the future of airSOFT! :D I guess we better start liking yellow and orange plastic guns now!

Guess I be making a scram now! :P

B

Archived