"Show u Later"

Unit 318

This is absolutely ridiculous.

AABB%20rocket%20promotion.jpg

Just stop it Ebay Banned. You keep making crazy things that are... well crazy.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY! What looks like a hollow aluminum rocket that can fire "effectively" 30 meters? I don't remember who said this before but someone in the EB GPS news thread was wishing for artillery... Well your wish come true it seems. I for one will not play with this; I'm not in the mood for a concussion before enlistment, thank you.

Jebus :rolleyes:<_<

Roll it on ebaybanned!

They sell a lot of fantastic gear at amazingly low prices. 98% of what I've bought from them is good/acceptable quality.

As for crazy items- well lets see which are truely mad. It does not do any harm to add colour to the sport in the form of funny gadgets. It also does not do any harm to keep a sense of humour.

eBaybanned showing showing some imagination adds colour! A lot of airsofters have a lot of thanks owing to ebaybanned

Ok, and how many times have you purchased from them?

It seems the general record of ebaybanned is just fail, with bad staff and poor delivery rates.

As for this what is the point, we have just about everything in airsoft that works as close to the real thing as possible but this is just pointless, if it doesn't explode or send bb's everywhere then it is useless and if it did explode the H&S implications in most countires wouldn't allow it anyway.

To be honest i would rather that time and effort was put to say making a new pistol design that works, something Eastern Bloc would be amazing. But no it is wasted on stupid ideas like this.

'FireKnife'

You guys have NO idea what this thing does and yet you are already criticising it. It could just throw a nerf ball once you remove the point, or maybe its just a 'nade launcher, or maybe it really fires a mock missile that sends BB's off on impact. Why dont you wait a bit? And if it still is *suitcase*, then dont buy it.

More interested in the other "coming-soon" stuff TBH.

$90 for an AGM receiver already fitted with all the cheap go-faster bits that you'd probably end up buying anyway is a pretty good deal IMO.

its not AGM if you read it properly, its AABB a new company, oh and its $9X meaning it could be $99 lol.

Ok, and how many times have you purchased from them?

It seems the general record of ebaybanned is just fail, with bad staff and poor delivery rates.

• I have about 8 orders with them right now- not an unusual quantity for me over a 6 week period. I have an enormous quantity of kit which I later sell when I need the cash!
  • I have bought numerous items from them over the last two years- more stuff than I can recall. Most of my accessories have come from ebaybanned.
  • I've had two broken items from them including an Eotech replica. Paul replaced each one without any fuss and most importantly without me having to return the item back which so many China based retailers use to put you off returning stuff.
  • 80% of the time my stuff arrives within 10 working days
  • 90% of the time my mails get returned within 3 days.

No retailer is perfect but ebaybanned is better than most and rivals eHobbyasia.

its not AGM if you read it properly, its AABB a new company, oh and its $9X meaning it could be $99 lol.

TBH, I didn't even notice that those squigles at the top of the picture were letters. :D

Regardless, potentially that could provide a decent starting point for a low-budget custom gun.

A lot of people who buy these guns do so on the understanding that they're gonna have to upgrade a lot of the parts and, possibly, fit their own stock and front end.

For people who want to build a custom GBBR, the only real starting point is either the horribly expensive Prime MBK or, alternatively, another MBK and then purchasing the Prime/Inok lower parts kit.

This, providing it's half-decent, will provide a cheap way for people to build a custom gun without ending up with a bunch of surplus bits at the end of it all.

Also, it'll be interesting to see what the "6 markings" are like.

The current AGM receivers with Colt markings are really dire quality.

If this has decent quality trade's it'll also be a bonus.

Then you must be one of the lucky ones, don't want this to turn into a slagging match but as far as i have seen ebaybanned has made a lot of enemies for itself.

'FireKnife'

Well I didn't feel lucky the with the 1 in 5 (i.e. 20%) of deliveries that took well over 10 days nor was I happy with a Harris Bipod that snapped on its first skirmish. But I was particularly cheesed off with the faulty Eotech that I was reliant upon for a weekend FIBUA combat mission.

However, since I do order silly quantities of bits on a fairly regular basis from them I look on the better aspects of the service and remind myself just how much money I'm saving when compared with the extortionate prices (particularly delivery) charged by others.

Of course any bad experience is likely to be reflected in forum topics. The good experiences less so. Take for example the WE M4 GBB with 300 pages largely about issues but a vast majority of WE M4 owners do not have problems. I suspect the number of happy WE M4 operators would fill more than 300 pages on a topic!

Anyway I uderstand what you're saying, I guess I'm suggesting a different perspective might yield a different perception of eBaybanned.

if you were really reliant on an ACM eotech copy for a FIBUA "mission" then you've probably got other problems than EBB's lazy shipping :)

I digress though. Looking at the scale on the photo, the shell appears to be the size of a small ladies pleasure device. I don't think that's going to concuss anyone, especially a super army soldier.

if you were really reliant on an ACM eotech copy for a FIBUA "mission" then you've probably got other problems than EBB's lazy shipping :)

I digress though. Looking at the scale on the photo, the shell appears to be the size of a small ladies pleasure device. I don't think that's going to concuss anyone, especially a super army soldier.

Lets not just confine it to ladies!

The pic does not say much really- what's with the electronics in the background? In any case I've popped back occasionally to see if eBaybanned has provided more detail keeping an open mind.

It all might be a wacky way of getting publicity for the site. I'm looking forward to the landwarrior GPS gadget that eBaybanned publicised on their homepage a while back.

BTW: the replacement Eotech 557 that eBaybanned sent me really does work well on my WE GBB Scar for the ranges involved in airsoft- it even keeps its zero. No sure what brand it is but I've just ordered a 2nd one from ebaybanned because the first one is now zero'd on my Tavor CTAR21.

BTW: the replacement Eotech 557 that eBaybanned sent me really does work well on my WE GBB Scar for the ranges involved in airsoft- it even keeps its zero. No sure what brand it is but I've just ordered a 2nd one from ebaybanned because the first one is now zero'd on my Tavor CTAR21.

Being the Ares one i hope?

Archived