Tokyo Marui G36K Recoil Shoot Engine

Shinden

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The barrel length is significantly longer, it isn't necessary for a TB unless you are going go increase the inner barrel length and you need a slight better increase in accuracy. This gun will shake very much so your not going to see as much improvement, but it is still a good part to upgrade for steady shooters.

watching the video for this gave me wood, i was also impressef with the ROF, the soldering of the motor cables, and the sector chip style part on the gear.

however seeing that custom piston really put me off - this is the only thing that made me a sad panda. be a PITA to replace a custom piston if it ever went.

also sad to see that it still has the 6mm tm plastic bushings and the same cheese made gears.

btw whats going on with the ROF on all the new TM guns? have they done a new motor or something? new gears? what is it?!!

however seeing that custom piston really put me off - this is the only thing that made me a sad panda. be a PITA to replace a custom piston if it ever went.

It looks like a normal piston with a cutout in the top, looks exactly like pistons found in King Arms guns. So modding a standard piston to fit this gun should be trivial.

ya go!

I personally liked the recoil engine in their AK74MN, as it did actually kick quite nicely for an EBB. The M4 SOPMOD's kick was decent, but nothing amazing.

This G36s' bolt is supposedly 300 grams, which is pretty impressive for something that will cycle at around 800-900rpm... I would expect it to have some fair kick to it :) Anyway, check out that video!

I got my tm sopmod modified and that thing rips, and is very loud too. Re-soldered the connectors for the battery to fight a standard large type plug, replaced the stock with a classic army crane and put a 9.6v crane stock battery in there. Amazing! I have gone through at least 10-15K rounds through it so far and no troubles. However, I will be screwed if the pistol breaks, as I haven't been able to find aftermarket pistons. I know they have some nozzles and piston heads on redwolf though

I wonder if this can take other existing G36 add-ons, like the large battery stock, or the M4 mag adaptor.

The barrel structure looks skinnier than the G36c, I wonder how large a mini you could fit, or if you could somehow get a nunchuck in the foregrip.(maybe with the full length bipod foregrip to rock an MG36)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=2248289 Check Pkekyo-Nor's post as he also says the plastic is dark black, but not shiny. There is a good picture to look at. The next couple pages shows him replacing the body with a Army Code lower body , and G&P stock.

Pelti, the magwell design is the same as the standard G36C. The adapter can fit inside as the magazines are all the same G36C magazines and the magwell adapter is the same shape as it is. The AG36 launchers will require cutting inside to make it fit.

Archived