Compact Desert Eagle

Typewriter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typewriter, I have a GREAT idea for your next build!

So.

You take a winchester.

You mig-weld a Mk.1 steel helmet onto it for operator protection.

You crazy-clue a DSLR to the bottom of the barrel for recon purposes.

You duct-tape an M60 to the top of it.

You claim it was used by the Finnish defense forces during WW2 and provide a poorly photoshopped image as proof.

Then you post yet another one of these pants-on-head retarded piece of *suitcase* "project" threads :)

Ive never heard of your customs before Type, but I say "Stuff the haters". You're trying something different and I applaud you for that.

Like me, from what Ive seen, your ideas are a little ahead of your model making/modifying abilities but who cares? You are creating something unique and thats fab :)

TBH, I LOVE the micro Desert Eagle. It needs a little tidying maybe, but the concept is there.

It's not springer, it's NBB-gasgun (Tokyo Marui). And it's not .50 either, it's .44. And that's not the gun in the screenshot that I was up to.

Heres a better picture.

Thats not bad :huh:

I made an even compact-er Desert Eagle! With slimmer grips!

AAAWW that looks sweet :rolleyes:

Shut up your muppet.

dont listen to the haters typewriter. i look forward to your next 'project' :P

seriously though, this one in particular doesnt look too bad.

Ive never heard of your customs before Type, but I say "Stuff the haters". You're trying something different and I applaud you for that.

go back through some of his threads on this section. you'll see how he's made a name for himself ;)

I R thinking since I has made grips slimmer it has to be chambered for either 9mm paras or .45 ACPs. since .45s R cooler, I R going wif thatz. :D

Any reason your not speaking english as the dictionary knows it punky??

As for the baby Desert Eagle, I think it looks awesome, as does a few of your previous projects.

Any reason your not speaking english as the dictionary knows it punky??

As for the baby Desert Eagle, I think it looks awesome, as does a few of your previous projects.

Making the compact-er Desert Eagle has sapped away my brain power and left me with dangerously low levels of computational power. That's why. Every now and then, until my computational power has been fully recharged, I might laspe back into..... *zaaaaaapppp* durrrrrr.... I R makez bang bang.... :D

and you're lecturing punky on the use of the english language? ;)

I said Dictionary, not English as a whole, I always get my Your, You're and things like that wrong. I'm on about the fact of I R IZ like that.

It's just that type of writing gets me annoyed because it is killing off the english language as a whole.

Anyway why compare this Baby Desert Eagle to a real weapon, This hobby is airsoft and only will ever fire 6mm so dont matter about what it really chambers for, you have Mil-sim for real stuff too be honest, this chap loves having unique weapons and I say fair play to him.

Keep them coming please.

This gun is so short, its less of a DEAGLE and more of a DGLE :D

I personally LOVE seeing abberation guns.

Looking back through Types threads, I can see how he got his rep. Some of his customs are just awful. There are just as many though that look fine, and would be great with just a little refinement. The AK with stubby killer stock and RIS foreend was cute!

And heck, Im in no way able to criticise what with :

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/GuzziHero/DSCF1467.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/GuzziHero/Guns026.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Guzz...o/PICT0003a.jpg

Bwah ha ha haaaa

It's just that type of writing gets me annoyed because it is killing off the english language as a whole.

I don't use it THAT often, and its usage is usually to denote a humorous situation or that poster is not being serious, ONLINE. You need to take a chill pill and go rail at kids using it in real life instead ;)

AW GUZZ MAN WHAT THE HELL!!!

I don't use it THAT often, and its usage is usually to denote a humorous situation or that poster is not being serious, ONLINE. You need to take a chill pill and go rail at kids using it in real life instead ;)

Im sorry but duty_calls.png

I wasnt having a go, it was a humorous passing comment.

HAHA guzzi's mating Armalites lol, love them lol. All you need now is another 2 on the side of a ris rail and link the triggers for altimate CQB domination.

Archived