G&P LMT MRP AEG

uscmCorps

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G&P's new internals are frankly epic... In my opinion, the only thing you need to change is add some cool RIS bits and they're perfect for UK sites.

Unfortunately 6-8 weeks is far too long for me to wait.. Anyone know of any other UK retailers likely to be stocking them?

All 5 of the AR's owned between me and 2 friends are the ones i'm talking about - 2 2009 Sentry's, a 2008 M733, a 2009 full-stocked M4 and a 2009 M16A3. All of them have done between 10-50k rounds so far, with unmatchable out the box performance and probably the nicest externals i've seen on an AEG. I also had a 2002 or 2003 M4 which i've since sold, and that put out 100k rounds before any internal work was required.

If G&P ever did have internal problems, they're long since solved.

Mine chrono'd 370 w/ .2s stock. Course that only lasted a few minutes. And the "upgraded steel" gears blew on a 7.4v Lipo in 700 rounds. I call that quality :P

that's because the G&P M120 motor is too fast. You could easily get 25 bbs per sec on a 7.4 lipo.. and their stock shimming is kinda loose.. well it was on my g&p defender.

thinking of buying this for a next ar15 project. very sex!

Looks lovely! I've taken a liking to g&p's over the last year or so. I purchased an m4a1 when land warrior got them in and it's ace! As has been said they have really nice externals along with great internals. I'm playing with hop rubber/nub combo's in mine at the moment. I'm getting 21rps with a 7.4v lipo although i have thinner wiring than most as it runs to the front. I believe all the rear wired guns have 14 or 16awg wiring so i'm guessing that's the reaon for my lower ROF.

that's because the G&P M120 motor is too fast. You could easily get 25 bbs per sec on a 7.4 lipo.. and their stock shimming is kinda loose.. well it was on my g&p defender.

thinking of buying this for a next ar15 project. very sex!

Whilst that may be a factor, I've had three new G&P guns fail in under 2500 rounds in the past 6 months, 2 of them m4s, 1 m14. Their "upgraded steel gears" are laughable. Whilst the sector and bevel are actually some nice and heavy steel, the spur is comparable to a TM potmetal one, and it easily snaps at the axel or looses teeth like a mofo.

I feel for you buddy, that is pretty terrible; It's strange though, as i've said G&P are the best AEG manufacturer out there going on the ones i've owned... I might just be lucky, but everyone i've spoke to in the UK who's had a 2008 onwards model has been chuffed... inexplicable, that is =[

Sucks for you guys in the UK ;) , But 3 of my teammates and myself are using the new 8MM box, no issues to date and at least 10K rounds in each gun. Guess y'all should just stick to ICS :unsure:

Doesn't suck for me :) All of my G&P's have the new 8mm box in them; Until one of my rifles stabs my pets and pillages my house, i'll be sticking to G&P forever.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived