G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, nothing wrong with rails for rails sake ;) Just ignore the rail haters. RAILS ROCK :concert:

Besides, what a great excuse to buy more stuff? "I've got to buy that aimpoint, because I need something for that rail..."

side%20front.JPG

From side and front. Yup lost my front handguard locking pin to forest. Nice shiny bolt there is now, yarr.

side%20stock.JPG

And here is a picture from behind. GP Slidestock it is yes. Nowadays I don't use the red dot scope, as I sold it. I use ironsights because Simo Häyhä too used ironsights (of the Pystykorva rifle) in Finnish Winter War and he's statistically the best sniper in the world, over 500 kills during the war by only with that Mosint Nagant variant, and also over 200 kills with Suomi SMG! I am following the teachings of him, just to be a better player in airsoft ;)

Red dots are overappreciated... Shiny lences... Bah.

Or is it just that you are out of rds batteries and have no money to buy new ones. :D

Anyways, Häyhä is my idol too. Nice gun, not to forget to mention. Will post mine once I get the rails and an open red dot.

Edited by Abelius
Or is it just that you are out of rds batteries and have no money to buy new ones.  :D

Anyways, Häyhä is my idol too. Nice gun, not to forget to mention. Will post mine once I get the rails and an open red dot.

Oh no, the CR2032 batteries are pretty cheap at local general store. Or atleast cheaper than what Nemesis sells...

I've been thinking to get a VFC metal carryhandle and something else to my G36c, maybe another so easily changeable mechbox with m120 ftk, so I can change from CQC-setup to non-CQC-setup easily and in few minutes. God I love the modification possibilities and easiness of G36-family :)

That handguard is nice, wonder if it fits AS G36's with a little modification?

Actually, Ive taken that one apart and reconfigured it back to a C - the top rail, outer barrel, and a Cmag are all ready and awaiting the release of CA's CA8-2 so I can finally built my G2a2 project :wub::geek::gamer:

Still it was a fun, great feeling gun while it was like that.

Edited by n00bTard
I really like the top rail on that-there gun, d'ya mind sharing where I might possibly acquire one from? :P (the bit at the front acts as a sling loop, right??)

Cheers :)

:geek:

Here's a link to one: http://www.wgcshop.com/WGC_Shop/images/fa_smb_g36l_low.jpg

That one is out of stock right now though, but here is a similar one: http://www.wgcshop.com/WGC_Shop/images/fa_smb_g36cs_low.jpg

Only difference is that the rail doesn't extend outward over the charging handle as much as the one the other one.

Edited by Hick

DSC02962.jpg

wow, my BE g36c/k hybrid is almost done. I added the rail from the top of a utg mp5 scope mount, using aluminum bar for a spacer, it's really sturdy. I also removed the "silencer" and cut down the outer barrel then I super-glued a g3/ g36 flashhider which I think looks great. it's 90% finished, it just needs to be re-shimmed, tuned, and have the alluminum and flshhider painted.

Felipe, Looking at that pic of your gun, have you actually done the wire job to the battery stock yet? It's very easy to do - let me know if you need help.

And Newbkiller - nice handle mod! :)

Edited by n00bTard

Yep I did it, but the wire is quite long,that's why it's in the hanguard,

Maybe you can explain how you did? :unsure: to do a better job!!

Sorry for my english, it isn't as fluent as it used to be...I'm not sure that my explanations are clear... :blink:

Sure, how easy or how hard it is depends on if you have your heart set on using Deans connectors or not. This is how to do it with no soldering needed:

The long wires that come with the kit have a male Deans on one end, and no connector at the other. You can simply push those ends into the female mini-tamiya that is provided.

Now, just take out the magwell pin and remove your magwell, then take out the pin in the lower reciever near the selector switch. There is also a screw in the back of the lower receiver after you fold the stock out of the way. After taking out those 3 pins, the lower receiver will drop down getting the gear box out of the way. You can now plug the small tamiya into the male tamiya coming from the gear box (leaving the fuse in or not is your call). Route the fuse back into your handguard area, since there is plenty of wire now to route the rest up and over your gearbox and out the hole provided in the back of the upper receiver.

Push your gearbox and lower back up into the upper and put it all back together.

Now, this still leaves you with a male Deans connection in your stock. If you don't wish to solder deans onto your batteries, do what I did and buy a female deans to large tamiya adaptor. I got mine from cheapbatterypacks.com for about 5 dollars. Now I can use deans connectors or regular connectors on my batteries, and the only thing extra I had to get was an adaptor for around 5 bucks.

Hope that helps somebody.

Edited by n00bTard