G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the link to the scoop on the magwell: in the news section - so far, there's only one early adopter report, and it's not good. Hopefully, when I get mine and get my hands on some decent M4 mags... hopefully it'll be better...

Edited by n00bTard
Akira, your G36C is just downright sexy. You've now single handedly made it harder for me to decide between the G36, K, or C varients. And that paintjob.... is just awesome, now if i get one it'll have to look just like that. You get a +1 for having such an ill G36C.

QFT jack_new20.gif

G36SD_01.jpg

umm, how did you get the silencer on the G36 outer barrel so that theres no outer barrel blinking out betwen the for-g and the silencer?

Im thinking about a G36 foregrip on my K, and Id like to make it look like yours.

is it some kind of custom outer barrel cut to length?

Im using the Classic Army G36K RAS and barrel assembly package on my G36E. Just by chance the barrel threads happen to come really close to the front, and since my silencer has the threading starting before the main body of the silencer, I can screw it on without using a barrel extension or what not, it sits perfectly flush and gives my G36 and awesome streamlined look. You can find these RAS and barrel/piston set on UNCo at a price of $128.00 USD