British Party girls in the snow

chas

what kind of sleeping buddies? The sort with "benefits"? :D

Yep. One of them just bought us doughnuts.

Oh yes I can! :D

& I've met a few girls who can too. :huh: They really need to learn to control that gag reflex. :rolleyes:

Once you get started, there's no point letting a few chunks of carrot & tomato skins get in the way.

Greg.

Oh dammit there go my doughnuts....

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah you guys got it all wrong. Its all about the creme filled ones. And yes, they were creme filled BEFORE I got them, ya dirty pigs

You said it, not us. We was being all primm & propper & you had to spoil it with your smut!

Any one know why chocolate tastes so good after a curry?

Genuine question, no insinuation. :rolleyes:

Sorry, that's a bit too far off topic. I'll open up a new thread. :D

Greg.

ok, a story told to me by someone who works at a shelter for "working girls" in Kings Cross. She has a client who is a rather experinced street worker with a severe crack habit and very poor health. She's developed a very deep abcess on her inner upper thigh, so for quick liasons, she helps her clients into.... you can imagine the rest.

ok, a story told to me by someone who works at a shelter for "working girls" in Kings Cross. She has a client who is a rather experinced street worker with a severe crack habit and very poor health. She's developed a very deep abcess on her inner upper thigh, so for quick liasons, she helps her clients into.... you can imagine the rest.

See, now that's what I call capitalism. :D

If you was in that state, you'd have a few days off but no. She's a real trooper.

On a side note; my mate's gf's aunt's back door has been knocked off it's hinges. So after 20 years, she's having to go back to front hole sex for a bit, until it's all better.

Greg.

Read again Azubi, my backside is a one way street.

'FireKnife'

You should try a bit of back door fun. You might like it.

You don't have to put it on the net. You could keep it to your self. Go on, give it a go. Plenty of lube mind. ;)

Greg.

I am fine with my backdoor being a one way street.

'FireKnife'

& I'm happy for ya but you know, live a little, loosen up.

Don't knock it till you try it twice. The first one might be duff & all that.

Not all those anal beads end up in girls shopping bags you know.

Greg.

Archived