British Party girls in the snow

chas

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the problem with butsechs, mind you the only thing I have ever declined to do with a girl is any kind of scat stuff.

It's all fun.

Now, professionals.

I have met some lovely ones and some right old miseries.

In the UK, because it is underground you never know what you are going to get and you can't complain if you get a duff lay.

In the states however you can go to a real pro and be prepared for the best nookie of your life, ho-boy!

In Germany there was a brothel I used to go to where you paid an entrance fee, swapped your clothes for a dressing gown and then had access to 24 hour gym facilities, free bar, buffet, comfy sofas etc.

All the drinks were served by the most gorgeous working girls.

At that point you were set, you didn't have to have sex with anyone, you could just hang out, eat and drink in comfort.

You could also negotiate some private time with the ladies.

The all had sexual health certification and weekly check ups.

That was a brilliant set up. I went out with one of the girls for a while, educated, beautiful and wealthy. Her attitude was that if a bloke was prepared to pay her for it then why not take his money?

She drove a Porsche.

She had a plan for a job when her appeal faded too. Shame it didn't work out between us really.

Problem is FireKnife... any unscrupulous *bramston pickle* who now looks at your friends list has a 50% chance of finding said lady...

Haha, woops there then ;) But i doubt the people on Arnes are that bad :huh:

Or at least, it IS a bit sticky????????

Could be stickier, no-one has had a quick tug to this thread yet have they?

Finally if your cheque bounces when you are with a pro does it count as 'rape' or 'assault'? That one would be a sticky dilemma in more ways than one.

'FireKnife'

Fraud sounds about right. But you never know would make a hell of a court case.

Think again to both

Please don't tell me that you have knocked one out to this thread, and if you have please say it was the pictures on the first page.

;)

'FireKnife'

Because most people in the US don't seem to get it.

Like ######, to us it means drunk, to you it means angry.

Hence why in Shaun of the Dead they say drunk not ###### so as not to confuse the non-UK folk.

EDIT: Damned swear filter. Grrrr

'FireKnife'

No there wasn't a big problem between us it's just that I had to move away.

A lot of my friends couldn't understand how I could "let" her carry on working when we were seeing each other.

What?

She earns more than me and she is doing a job she had when I met her, what kind of lunacy is that.

To be honest I welcomed their confusion.

Archived