20 things to do in a drive through (e.g. McDonalds

tobz_gh

Me and my mate tried that one from the Tenacious D album where they drive up, order loads of *beep* (I was hungry), then drive up to the order window and shout non-stop about how long it was taking until they finally give you your order and then drive off. I was so worried that they may have spit in it I left the whole lot and went to a Burger King instead. Much nicer the Mc D any way

Go to Mcdonalds, buy a hambruger, take it out of the bag, eat the hamburger, fill the bag with dogsh!t, go back in and complain to the manager and show what is in the bag.

Remember to say that it was the person who served you that put it in there, and then point at him. Blame him for everything.

Always works.

Yeah i can imagine it now.  Another funny one is when they say;

"can i take your order please?"

you say;

"no you may not you multinational freak of a fat inducing company, go and mince some more nuggets for 5 years olds and make them die of chicken pancreas poisoning."

Drive off then go to KFC, or better park car then go into the restaturant bit and completely forget the last 2 minutes.

No, better yet. Order some chicken nuggets...

~P

I think the best one would be two walk in the front wearing full dpm and order.

Then use your rigging to store the burgers coke fries etc.

Dont forget the face paint for full effect

Done that last time me and me friend played Pheonix Woodland, we really did get some strange looks.

(All guns and pyros were left in the car)

as its a drive thru how bout ordering on a bike (push bike for added effect) then lock up and then go sit inside. i mean not everyone carrys a bike lock well most teenangers dont and they dont really want their bike nicked if they leave it outside.

Archived