Your Bad Relationship Endings

bbondaloose

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that it's more that the officers on the ground can't always decide who's telling the truth and so has to bring everyone back to the station for interviews when both sides are making allegations. TBH I think that it's better that they take the time to figure out what has happened in a situation rather than making assumptions that could just as easily be for or against you.

i agree with you.

but i suppose when officers on the ground deal with ###### all day its hard to tell if someone is telling the truth if all you ever get is people lying to you.

ive been arrested twice for things i didn’t do

one for detaining a guy who pushed my partner out the way while running from a fight that i called the police for . ( all i did was call the police and they arrested me) but they arrested the other guy aswell .

the only reason i was arrested is because the other guy was saying i was part of the fight too, what could the officer do when both parties are blaming each other ?? so i went in the back of the van in hand cuffs to the station and was let go after they saw the cctv footage of me standing the other side of the street calling the police. i don’t think the officers were wrong to arrest me, what if the other guy was telling the truth and i was a brutal thug who was punching everyone there .. they didn’t know so they had to take every step to make sure they got the right guy.

The other was me punching a guy in the face after he tried to mug me with a knife , then I ran away.

The police arrested me .. I said he had a knife so I punched him once in the face and ran.

They searched him and found a knife ….

I was de arrested as I was the 'victim'

Another 2p….

• 2 weeks later...

Break up with girlfriend, takes her by suprize... well kinda. She randomly texts me days later acting normal, she said we were still friends. She makes fake emails and facebooks, stalks me. I call her out on it all then she gets offended and starts saying stuff that I have and havent done in the past... I blow up and just snap.

So it went from a rough break up to a "ok" break up to a *suitcasey* break up.

This has randomly turned into the Arnie's Airsoft Support Group & Therapy Centre.

And the title didn't give that away because............. :D

Remember a fair few people who use the internet do so to share their problems, that is why the church is on the internet, even if it is all about the lies written by a monk in the 12th century.

Also as i don't think i have posted in here before i will list mine, you judge wether bad or not:

1. Long distance.

2. Cheated on me.

3. Tried to remove my testicles with bare hands.

4. Just dumped me.

5. Moved away from.

6. Dumped my on Boxing Day.

7. Just stopped talking to me.

8. Went off with another guy and caled me a male member.

And number 9 i am still with so will see how that one goes, well i hope.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Ah we're listing our fails now then? :D

1. Phones me up at 2am and breaks it off.

2. I broke up with her, cos I fancied someone else.

3. The above 'someone else', used the classic 'let's be friends' line, several years after that we ended up being 'friends' alright ;)

4. Man this girl was amazing, but she text me and broke it off, with no real reason, but to be honest it was at the end and it was just a matter of time.

5. I was only with this lass for a few weeks, kinda went a bit too fast, and she'd not long since broke up with her ex, a real shame cos she was proper mint as well.

6. A year and one month to the day, we were just out of the cinema when she breaks it off. Really gutted about that one, but again, it was about the right time. We tried again for a couple of months, but then made it 'decree absolute', for want of a better expression, just before Christmas.

7. Another whirlwind, this girl was the absolute bees knees, ideal woman and all that. We go for a meal and to the cinema, I don't hear from her for a few weeks, she texts me out of the blue with, 'Hey how are you? By the way, I'm seeing someone else.' Gutted, truly gutted.

8. The current ball and chain :) has been with me for 18 months, and it's going great. Has it's ups and downs in equal measure, but we're pretty solid.

One could surmise from my experiences that the cinema seems to be a bad omen, so why I've just enrolled on a 12 month contract with Cineworld Unlimited is anyone's guess.

I'd most likely not have been charged after it was investigated, but I would have been arrested, taken down the station in cuffs like a criminal, and interviewed the same as if I'd been caught breaking any other law.

Or they'd have tried to get you to accept a caution so they keep their stats up.

Arresting you helps hit one target, even if you're subsiquently released.

hmm, bad break ups.

My life has gone like this with regards to women.

age 16-18: man-######, try to pull anything in sight, not bothered about girlfriends.

age 18: get first girlfriend. Get dumped after 2 weeks. Cry.

age 18-19: Man-###### with a vengeance, shag every female I can lay my hands on.

age 20-27(now): get back with first girlfriend. Get married.

BOOM!

Darkchild

Archived