Your Bad Relationship Endings

bbondaloose

Well, I just got done with my girlfriend of 23 months, and I feel a bit melochondriac.

So, I thought coming to Arnies would cheer me up :D

So, share all your horrid bad relationship endings, such as getting kicked out of the house you guys shared, throwing you out naked on the streets, blowing your car up(with all your airsoft gear inside), and any absurd things like that.

Release those memories away!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol dont worry mate happens to the best of us, what dont kill you only makes you stronger.

After an 30 min argument i decided to stop talking this ###### her off, i pretended not to hear her and sat down at my desk, then wham My fender strat smahed over my back, xbox 360 out the window and she tried to throw my tv out the window too ! but it was too big lol :)

I just watched and laughed because shes so small and tiny couldnt even lift the tv to the window cill lol

Watch it right to the end (or skip to the end) i know that always cheers me up

Endings for me are never bad.

Sure, you are supposed to feel poo but the truth is she's gone & you're free from her *suitcase*. Sure you'll miss the good bits but focus on the rubbish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, & the fact you'll never have to put up with it again.

The real key, is to resist the urge to go out straight away & get another one. :rolleyes:

Remember: Boobs, goooood. Woman, baaaaaaaad.

It's a shame that they are so closely linked.

Bare this in mind as loosing your woman is one thing. When they *fruitcage* off & take all your stuff, that's the heart breaker.

I've never had a 'spectacular' ending.

The most visual was a chick who chucked her drink in my face in a restaurant, among friends. I didn't really have it coming. We were young & I think she had always wanted to do that to someone. :D

The two 'heart breakers' were both very civilized affairs. Mundane discussions about how we would be better off on our own. Including the immortal, 'please say something to convince me otherwise'.

The other classic is, 'we can still *fruitcage*. You're good at that. It's all the other bits you are rubbish at!' :( I've had that one thrown at me, time & time again. :rolleyes:

If I'm doing the dumping, I usually take flowers & apologies, taking the time to reinforce the fact that 'she' is a great girl & all that. On one occasion 'she' came back (crying) with 'ok but what are you doing next Wednesday?'................. 'Not you babe, not you'. :unsure: Another was, 'I've never seen this side of you before',,,,,,,,,,,, yeah, well that's 'cos I never dumped you before,,,,,,,,,, silly! <_<

On one occasion I actually forgot that I was 'going out' with one particular chick. This was before the internet or mobile phones. She was great but I had a few on the go & simply forgot about her (drink, drugs, you know). After 6 weeks I got this furious phone call telling me she was fed up with being my part time lover & I was dumped,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I found myself saying, 'yeah, ok, I agree', thinking, oh yeah, I remember you, the one with realy cracking legs. :D

I do remember flipping out at one girl when I was about 19. She'd really messed with me & dumped me when I turned up to give her a lift home from work. I let her & every one in the area know how I felt, shouting at the top of my voice how insecure & manipulative she was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there's irony. :) A few years later we hooked up again for a one nighter (rare for me, as I don't usualy go for do overs), where she wouldn't let up about how secure she had become etc, etc. Haven't seen her since, (20 odd years) I hope she's ok.

My 'last goodbye' was 9 days ago. I'd spent a great week snowboarding & hooked up with a loverly girl. We had a right laugh & parted company at about 5 in the morning. She just winked & walked.

I liked that & thought she'd really 'got it'. We never even traded details like phone no's etc.

My bubble was burst this morning, when I got an email off a third party saying she wanted to get in contact, purely for business reasons...................................... Of course. <_<

The very best 'goodbyes' are hookers. As anyone knows, you don't pay a woman to stay,,,,,,,,,,,,, you pay her to go. :D

Greg.

3 months into relationship. I cook her breakfast. She comes into kitchen. I say "I cooked you breakfast". She says "That's nice".

She then walks over to cutlery drawer, pulls out a steak knife and puts it through my right hand.

Just as a note, when someone pins your hand to a table with a knife, your first instinct is to pull away. Don't.

I offered to give her critical advice on her writing, began working my way through something she'd written (this being a few weeks after she'd gotten really angry at me after I rewrote an article she sent me for a friend, that she'd written and was badly written/edited), she decided I was getting too critical with it, gave me a spiel about how it was all she had and wouldn't listen to me trying to help her improve it for the better. Long story short, I ended up steering her towards dumping me and it worked.

This sounds bad, but a few weeks later I got back with an ex and have been a lot happier ever since...

Oh, reminds me, how I broke up with that ex in the first place...she tells it differently, but the way I understand it is, we got caught shagging by her grandma and things went downhill from both our families, I was an immature little twat who treated her badly and I ended it because it was best for both of us. Apparently, she kept asking for me back and I told her in front of all my friends that I fancied someone else - I don't remember this at all, and she remembers things slightly differently, which I'm not surprised at. Still, our relationship was somehow the best she'd ever had and never stopped wanting to be with me, and I only found out a couple of days after the end of the above relationship. Funny how things turn out, eh?

3 months into relationship. I cook her breakfast. She comes into kitchen. I say "I cooked you breakfast". She says "That's nice".

She then walks over to cutlery drawer, pulls out a steak knife and puts it through my right hand.

Just as a note, when someone pins your hand to a table with a knife, your first instinct is to pull away. Don't.

Man, that was definitely not a girl worth hooking up with.

:fear2:

never really had a bad break. Even the worst ones were nothing dramatic, and got better within a few weeks. I'm good friends with all exes bar the 1st one.

You see?

You let your guard down for just a few seconds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :no:

I had a girl try to stab me once, thankfully she was slow & I pull absolutely no punches when it comes to anyone, including 'the opposite sex'. She got a dislocated shoulder for her trouble. I think she would have felt a lot worse if the blade had made it's mark. Strangely we didn't break up over that. It was a simple case of jealousy that got out of hand. We were kids.

I am a bit cro-magnon & used to find fighting a great aphrodisiac.

This led to a 10 year affair with a girl who could really handle herself. We smacked the heck out of each other & loved it. Absolutely no holds bared. Busted up bars & wrecked hotel rooms. Then,,,,,,,,,,,,, the sex. :P I saw her break a mate of mine's arm & nose for grabbing her *albartroth* in a club. & laughed. A lot.

That one ended with a phone call, when she decided to become a Buddhist. :huh:

God I miss that woman. :(

Greg.

Greg are you actually Charlie Sheen?

No, I'm James Hetfield.

Why do you suggest Sheen, did he also have a 10 year affair with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, etc?

Greg.

PS, I do hope our chitter-chatter is cheering up the op. Poor sod. :(

Dunno if this is any good or not, but here goes.

Seeing one particular girl for 15 years , we buy a house together, get engaged, huge white wedding - the whole shebang.

18 Months after getting married, she turns around and says she never loved me in the first place and getting married was a big mistake.

Cue one mahoosive nervous breakdown and a very looooong divorce.

On the up-side she did me a huge favour as otherwise i wouldn't have met and married the very wonderful lady i share my life with now.

Also, how about this double standard: fiance dumps me for finding semi-suggestive texts on my phone, gets with new guy, declared shes in love with him, then has actual text sex with me...

*badgeress* is bad news. Drop, step back, walk away. Don't look back.

Well, I'm surprisingly fine.

Honestly, I've been actually giddy all day, just joking around with my friends, and living life as if nothing happened.

I do feel bad for my ex, since apparently she's a bit devastated, but my way of forgetting someone is to completely ignore and erase them from my life, such as deleting phone number, chucking things that remind me of her, and giving back most of the presents she gave me over time. (I'm keeping the iTouch :P)

I do miss all the good memories we shared, but I think it's time to put them in the vault in the back of my mind, and live on.

Shooting people on Sunday should do me pretty good though :P

EDIT:

Some of the stories on here make my relationship ending look ridiculously easy. And fortunate. At least my Xbox is in one piece, and I don't have a hole in my right hand :o

Archived