Magpul M-Version PMAGs & EMAGs

hayabusa46

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to pay $40 for TM standards. When Midcaps came out I was so relieved that I could get them for $23+ shipping from HK, but they didn't work nearly as good.

These probably cost $20 because that's fair market price for a quality midcap in a quality, licensed shell.

Any plans for DE versions of both? I wonder if they'll appear at the same time too.. mid april?

PMAGs will be out in all the normal colors. EMAG will just be black (for now).

Love the Pmags, not sure why they cost so much. 20 dollars for a 120 round midcap is outrageous. Anyone know why?

Because sometimes licensing, quality, and reliability isn't free. If you think $20 is outrageous, you should probably stick to ACM products. Airsofters have it so easy nowadays ... :rolleyes:

Confirmed, the new PMAGs will be slightly thinner to have more compatibility in out of spec guns that the older versions were previously too tight in, such as King Arms and KWAs.

Some other new stuff coming down the pipe. Exciting stuff!

^They should be able to, yes.

BTW Rhino Airsoft now has both the new PMAG's and EMAG's :D

By the way azn :D I hope u will not empty the stock's of ehobby again! ;)

Edit:

Iphone case, PTS version! :lol:

Iphone case, PTS version! :lol:

Seriously, I am waiting for the first one;

"so why did you buy an I phone?"

"Well duh, so I could use the Magpul I phone case."

Yet still not convincing enough for me to buy one. (they are darn expensive BE)

Confirmed, the new PMAGs will be slightly thinner to have more compatibility in out of spec guns that the older versions were previously too tight in, such as King Arms and KWAs.

They had to do that 2 months after i bought my King Arms SR-15 and sanded down my magwell just for those PMAGs. <_<

Oh wow. May need to buy one and see. (Dont want to sand it down and make it to loose)

Can these take old PMAG ranger plates? I assume yes

its called profiteering, if you don't like it. Don't buy it pretty simple really. However, I am interested in some G36 mids, my KA ones are *fruitcaging spongemix* and quite frankly, for the few that I use it'd be worth shelling out for something a little different. Normally I'd buy clones, but even I (the anti-*I use homophobic slurs and want to get banned*) think its wrong to buy cloned MagPul stuff as it is kinda directly stealing business from MagPul PTS. And in resposne to peopel saying licencing, erm WTF?! *I use homophobic slurs and want to get banned* own the licences, they dont' sell them between PTs and RS...

Love the Pmags, not sure why they cost so much. 20 dollars for a 120 round midcap is outrageous. Anyone know why?

Archived