It's finally happened

Slayer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soloman, dude you rule :D Excellent notion by the way ;) I for one abhor the oceans and all their denizens. I have a video that proves my hatred actually, if I can ever get the damn thing off the camera.

So, any chance anyone might actually offer a decent idea for dealing with the casual acceptance of violence these days?

How about punishments that fit the crime?

By the way, this can't be moved anymore offtopic seeing as it's here but the way I see it, the problem is the acceptance and proliferation of violence, and the knifey thing is the truest symptom, because it signifies the common realisation that it's a problem, and drastic measures that "impinge on our freedom/civil liberties" as some americans often say, are suggested or implemented.

Now I know I've been using lots of long words lately but for heaven's sake could someone please help me here and discuss maybe some solutions?

Pretty please?

"acceptance" of violence ain't the problem- its what causes the violence in the ifrst place that is. and that can be summed up in the phrase "social inequality".

egad, did I just say that? I must be a pinko-communist liberal trehhugging hippy subversive for suggesting such a thing.

I'd better round myself up and hand meself over to the authorities...

Ok well here's my list:

Any car that gets under 10mpg aka that bloody *fruitcage* excuse for a car, the H2.

Those rolly back-packs.

The book Watership Down.

CYMA :D

Broadway shows. The theater shall be reserved for stand up comedy, which brings me to.

Carrot Top. Die.

AOL and AIM.

The usage of lol, rofl, lmao, roflmao and any other combination that I can think of.

The cold.

PS3.

Having private conversations on your cell phone in public.

Bad drivers.

Ubisoft.

And finally, google. It owns your lives people! Fight it!

Did I miss anything?

Evilhippy:

Righto!

We have the same problem in the US. It seems the liberals don't want to enforece existing laws; they just want to make more ones! More laws that restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to criminals.

THE REASON THEY'RE CRIMINALS IS BECAUSE THEY DISOBEY LAWS!!

The UK banned nearly ever gun for civilian use, and takes a strange postition in favor of criminals on trial, blaming and punishing the people for DARING to try ans defend themselves.

And don't say the police can defend you. The police exist to Solve crimes and capture criminals, not prevent them.

ah raptor, where to begin...

in fact, why bother? its a nice day outside, I'll just be wasting my breath trying to explain to you that the liberals ain't the problem (especially given that "liberal" is the wrong word to be using in regards to people wishing to curtail individual action- old hestons a "liberal" when it comes to gun issues, whereas micheal moores a bit of a conservative- just being pedantic :) )

I'm off to go play in the sunshine, enjoy the debate!

ah raptor, where to begin...

in fact, why bother? its a nice day outside, I'll just be wasting my breath trying to explain to you that the liberals ain't the problem (especially given that "liberal" is the wrong word to be using in regards to people wishing to curtail individual action- old hestons a "liberal" when it comes to gun issues, whereas micheal moores a bit of a conservative- just being pedantic :) )

I'm off to go play in the sunshine, enjoy the debate!

What is this "outside" you speak of? :D

"acceptance" of violence ain't the problem- its what causes the violence in the ifrst place that is. and that can be summed up in the phrase "social inequality".

Good point. I'm just describing another sympton aren't I? :cookiemonster::elmo:

I was just about to buy a crate of imperial leather too...

Well social inequality is kind of what I was banging on about as being dealt with in the best way possible, we hope, already by the government.

I've noticed your rather tyrannical dislike of the governement Harry, and while everything you've said is totally valid and usually much more thought provoking than most people, it's from the point of view of one of `us` and we rarely if ever know what's actually happening considering the factors that influence a premier's every decision.

Plenty have been long debated and questioned, but even now I very much doubt we have any idea of some things that influenced the most famous and debated decisions, so at the end of the day I think it's safe to assume that they are doing a pretty good job of keeping everything in order so that as much stuff as is possible works well enough, to give the most people as good a life as they can.

"Democracy is not a good system of government, it's the least worse system that works" - Winston Churchill (at least words to that effect)

So there might be some reasonable thing that the people in this country could do, maybe start smoke-bombing groups of chavs in the street? ;):P

Seriously joking guys, before you become an angry mob ;)

Well I for one am glad to be missing the opportunity to `sample` darklite's penis before it's closure. Happy me.

No offence to darklite of course, I'm sure there's hours of fun to be had but it's just not my bag baby :P

BAN DARKLITE'S PENIS.

:zorro:

Tis already banned from Valhalla.

Turns out that the girl I shagged in an absinthe-induced binge was actually the Queen of the Gods.

Now how the *fruitcage* was I supposed to know that?

Note:

Stay away from Absinthe kids, it's the urine of lucifer.

I LOVE DARKLITE'S PENIS.

Everyone loves DarkLite's Penis,

Cos the tricks that it does

Are awfully clever-is.

Look at him now,

Disapearing a cow...

Archived