Marine Load Outs

FartSnatcher

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's interesting, the M203 guy has one of those bandoleers rigged to his thigh. Unless it is a thigh mag pouch.

Joe, you can buy the foam at walmart in the camping section, some fabric stores, or online. It's pretty much a foam mat that goes under your sleeping bag. So anyway, my OTV might come today. Should I fill it out with something too?

IDK, I didn't check the description. I would check for you but my mom will kill me if she finds me on the computer. I'm supposed to be going to bed early so that I can wake up for school (Which doesn't start for another 2 weeks). I hope I can come here in tech class. I think I saw some small inserts on some online store though. I'll try to find them.

You should invest your money in a laptop or mobile PC.

Arnies 24/7!

Not to go off topic but I write books for fun, and now I write with the intent of publishing so I was thinking of buying a laptop. But my mom already said even if I pay for the entire thing I still will be limited on usage. I'd like one of those digital writing tablets that is also a laptop.

Back on topic now! Joe, the two I saw were sizes medium and large.

Archived