Status of Chinese airsoft guns?

thatoneguy92088

Still not seen any major restocks at rsov?

WELL MP5K GBB, Mac11 (both black and silver silencer versions), AW338

ACM M4 (various types), VSR10, ANti Material Rifle, Various hicapas, 1911s, MEU, 870 shottie, GBB M4, G36c (JG), P226

JG GBB M4

Bell MEU (Black and Silver versions)

Galaxy MP5 PDW

Tercel L96 (Well/Warrior/ACM)

Army MEU & Deutonics

And that was just a quick browse through the new products section.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

OK experts...what does the massive NEW crackdown mean? Is Airsoft GONE inside China? Will this also be attributed to a seasonal crackdown, that will come back EVERY YEAR in December/January/prior to New Year...and make China an unreliable supplier in the chain of Airsoft Goodness?

You know...tell it!

Thumpy...OVER

I'm sorry...far too little detail for some of our "mates":

http://peopleairsoft.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=64

Front page story, with photo, of another gun seizure in China....

And, yea, if you couldn't guess it...I WAS a Radio & TV reporter-videographer/editor/manager for over 20 years...and still work "In TV"...so..old habits die hard! No shouting, tho. I'm a pretty calm guy, until I start calling in the airstrikes!

Thumps...Merry Christmas, Chinese Clone Boys (I hope it was just clones seized...and not some GOOD GUNS)....OVER

On Topic: Thumpy, that's sad news, hopefully the authorities aren't actually going to be cracking down on it for real this time!

I have an inkling, call it reporter's intuition, that this is the first wave of Operation Crackdown--we had the news release from Madbull a couple weeks back, saying they were coordinating with several countries and real-steel and airsoft manufacturers, distributors et al, to stop cloners.

Anyone with contacts...they don't seem to be answering my e-mails, perhaps off for the holidays???

Thumps...OVER

I have an inkling, call it reporter's intuition, that this is the first wave of Operation Crackdown--we had the news release from Madbull a couple weeks back, saying they were coordinating with several countries and real-steel and airsoft manufacturers, distributors et al, to stop cloners.

Anyone with contacts...they don't seem to be answering my e-mails, perhaps off for the holidays???

Thumps...OVER

i think Madbull was talking of their own licenses they have got that they will be enforcing those...before anyone call panic and change of world order and Madbull the world police to stop everyone else but themselves :P. if you really want to stop all cloners then you might as well go to stop Taiwan and Hong Kong brands aswell as they do clone themselves still ;)

Frontiers, any news on the recent seizure, any big events coming up in China, or is it simply old news published because of an old news day?

that news came out of the blue, i didnt heard anything of those. For past couple weeks it seems things have been reviving here only getting for better, there is only one pic and short description for that news and no source where it came from, could be old news aswell in local Chinese news i dont see anything of this so lets hope its fluke :P

Frontiers, any news on the recent seizure, any big events coming up in China, or is it simply old news published because of an old news day?

i missed this sorry, next big event will be 2011 August as Shenzhen Universiade Games (some stupid university sports event) hope it dont blow out of proportions, otherwise it would not matter that much but Shenzhen is the city where you go to Hong Kong :P so it can affect a lot of things if they beef up the security there, if those roads are closed/blocked there will be a dry season still there...damn Goverment why they need to book up so many events :P

2008 Olympic games

2009 60th anniversary of Communist party

2010 Guangzhou Asian games (Asians equivalent of Olympic games so big event guaranteed)

2011 Shenzhen Universiade

2012 whats next :P

Good to hear from somone "over there." The lack of details that went with the photo...no dates, location, non-specific location...all had me questioning this one, and the fact that NO ONE else came up with this one leads one to believe it was bogus.

Thanks, Fronty!

Thumps...OVER

Archived