White G&G combat machine M4

adadqgg

LINK

This looks interesting... finally a white-colored receiver that was not horribly-painted.

I sense that there will be one with RX-78 color scheme coming up in the future (control+other small metal parts will be yellow, blue upper receiver, red lower receiver)... and maybe a red one that has a horn and shoots 3 times as fast. *people who do not get what I am saying...do not worry about it*

Good thing: it looked like this will have 8mm oilless bushings. And blowback, so Combat Machine it is...

Btw, do not worry about the pink version...

When I saw the topic title I was expecting to end up posting something like "I can see the point in OD and Tan M4s, but white?" but actually that does look really good, the finish looks excellent and I think the only thing I'd really change on it would be painting the outer barrel white as well.

Shame we don't get regular heavy snow in the UK to really justify something like that :(

When I saw the topic title I was expecting to end up posting something like "I can see the point in OD and Tan M4s, but white?" but actually that does look really good, the finish looks excellent and I think the only thing I'd really change on it would be painting the outer barrel white as well.

Shame we don't get regular heavy snow in the UK to really justify something like that :(

obviously someones never been north of civilisation (above hadrians wall) plenty of snow up there to be sure, although I think they're going more for the northern european market?

• 1 month later...

(however if last winter was like the previous one I will have to eat my words)

Lol. I hope the previous winter was like the last winter too or else we've got some paralell universe problems.

Anywho, I saw these M4s but I kinda wish that G&G had done this to there M16s - I can't be the only one who has seen the SAS with their white M16s, so cool.

Archived