Army EBB M4

Gaffa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi, has anyone try upgrading the Army R43 with this the Magic box 8 steel teeth piston before?

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=MBTW-PT-RSA-M4P&search=special&rs=magic%20box&catid=&cat=

Otherwise, what would be the best recommendation for aftermarket piston that you guys have done to your R43?

Cheers!

Just for a point of interest, One of my friends had an accident with his Genuine TM SOPMOD and broke both the upper and lower receiver.....quoted costs of the rplacement parts was £117 and £67! - so he will be buying an ARMY and swapping out the internals as the cost of the new ARMY is about the same as the body shell of the TM :)

TM has a wire circlip in groove captive body pin system - wire came part way out of the groove and jammed the pin in - on trying to drift the pin out to seperate the body he broke the castings!:(

Knowing of a couple of other faults/failiures he had with the gun I am glad I paid £109 for my ARMY version :P (price ex shipping/customs)

The mags are a little bit tighter fit on the army so if your mates expecting an identical swap it wont be quite the same but close.

And the price your freind got qouted was good it would have cost more from me :P

Its not too bad if you have a tm doner, you can theif gearbox, recoil weight, hop unit. All the juicey bits.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived