We Dare

Mat

So this is for those that can't work out how to spice their own sex lives up?

Or for those that need an advert to prove that two couples swapping actually does happen?

:P

Either way i am quite worried as to were the Wii remote goes. If i knew someone had this i would have to hose it down before i went near any controllers they had.

'FireKnife'

Bet it doesn't include the 2 fit women...

Wearing CK boxers doesn't get you instantly ripped with a granite-carved jaw and a perfect layer of stubble. Lynx does not cause women to sniff you out from the other side of the planet and come running. I'll bet money buying this game won't turn the pair of whales you've picked up ###### as a fart at 2am in to a pair of stunners either.

I

s this *suitcase* actually being released?!

1st of April isn't that far away. :P

Though i bet like all Wii games it will be the same as the potential Xbox and PS3 versions, just with kid friendly ideas. If this comes out for Xbox with Kinect it will be like watching and playing 'screw along' instead of sing along. :D

'FireKnife'

To any of the American Arnies players who were looking forwards to this, I'm sorry to disapoint you, but Ubisoft have claimed that this game will "nevercome to US markets". It will be avaliable in Europe and Australia... :rolleyes:

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/115/1152147p1.html

Archived