inokatsu 1911 up for order!

Finbarqs

If these were/are under 700 dollhairs, which I doubt very much, I will get one. Over that and its just too much for my wallet, or whats left of it... I will laugh at my own stupidity if these are well over a thousand dollars...

I hope they'll make a hundred of those every year so I have a chance to get one someday... And IMO they should save the money on those boxes even though they look nice, I bet the box brings atleast 50usd to the price, not much in the total price but enough to make me sad.

Well, a man can dream...

Well i just hope that if someone does buy it then it either performs or can take TM parts, as for a display piece that is a high price tag and really as a shooter you aren't going to be taking it to a skirmish every weekend are you.

I suppose in Japan were owning a real firearm is nigh on impossible legally then this is about the best they can get, but for players (not collectors) like me this is a no, not at even half that price. Though saying that it has come down from $1000 odd to near $700.

'FireKnife'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnH_VyIjv-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well it seems it cycles, atleast 7 rounds. Im wondering if they use modified kj co2 mags or are they unmodified. Getting more mags could be a pain in the *albatross* if they have reregulated the mag etc.

Does someone know the pricetag yet?

E: And there is moar nies photos.

Wow... what a waste putting KJW 1911 CO2 mags in that thing with the added bumper... total dealbreaker. Why not make their own mags. Even the KWC 1911 CO2 has a flush mag design...

Don't get hung up on how it sounds on a YouTube video recorded with a low end camera, most likely nothing like the sound of it actually being fired.

Note: Since the Edit function is not working properly and not available anymore I will make a double post.

I managed to get one of the 25pcs Taiwan batch :) Thx to my friend in HK...

Price tag is high but still cheaper than Clairence Lai Custom guns ;)

I snagged one, and my price was $1K exact. And since THESE ARE MADE IN TAIWAN, no shipping "to Taiwan" is required.

Just found out: These limited editions will have rifle barreling as well too! And yes, that price includes a single MAG :)

But their using KJW. Inokatsu is having problem with their own version of the 1911 mag, and it'll be open to accommodate CO2. It's a CO2 ONLY gun. So this means that it still IS in production!

Oh yeah, they're going to make a "standard distribution one" shipped to Red Wolf. The 25 pcs limited edition is hand assembled and made sure these are perfected. The red wolf one will be less, and less detailed. Which means a cheaper price tag too :)

Which 1911 is this based off of? I thought 1911A1 were gun metal? This one looks black.

Archived