Crye Woodland Pants Group Buy

oliverlove

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, to be completely honest with you all I am still in the dark as to what the hell is going on crye's end. About a week ago we are still in the waiting period for DOD to approve anything.

My post that said we are all set was based on bethany apparently thinking I was another order.

WE ARE STILL WAITING.

I have no pricing info as they don't want to talk about it if we can't get approval. Hold on guys, the paper pushers are delaying us, but this will happen.

As far as the G3, or AC, to be quite honest I was under the impression the AC's were being replaced by the G3's.

The G3's would probably be more expensive, but I still prefer those. I would also pick up a top at the same time.

Is it possible to simultaneously get the same set-up with 3-color DCU's as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any idea when this is actually going to go ahead? Being put on a holding pattern without an estimated delivery date is a waste of time. For all I know (and care?) it could very well be Crye's special way of telling non-mil people to go away.

The Chinese G3 replica set is now in production:

http://www.jkarmy.com/eng/magento/pre-order-jk-unique-gen3-combat-woodland-w-gen3-kneepad.html

Huh, those pants look interesting.

But to be honest, if these are going to be made from scratch, I doubt it'll happen any time soon. From what I gather, Crye is already greatly overstretched with military orders for uniforms, not to mention trying to catch up on the CPCs and JPCs, so it seems unlikely that they're going to commit resources to a bunch of airsofters.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok! We have news!! They will make a run for us. It will take 6 months. Anyone still interested?

These will be the G3 combat pants, in woodland camouflage.

If you are still interested, please post your name and size.

The next person copy and paste from the above post to create a list of names and sizes.

Archived