Crye Woodland Pants Group Buy

oliverlove

Which is what I find odd about this whole thing. I don't think there's any reason they can't sell M81, I think this smells like they are trying to offload some extra uniforms they made and can't sell to a contract for some reason, and are just waiting for the contractee to give the go-ahead to do so.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... I step away for a few days and all this happens! Still no word on Big Brother approving the Woodies. I spoke with Bethany a few days ago, and we are playing the waiting game.

Frog - if you want to continue to badmouth me feel free to PM me.

As far as the custom patterns they are making some headway. There is quite a bit of demand for these products, and it would be foolish for them to simply say no.

It was appear that my source about the AOR's was speaking from a Navy stand point, he can order them, I cannot. So my apologies about getting everyone's hopes up.

As soon as I get a response I will post here. Continue to watch the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case people are getting impatient, just thought it's a good idea to repost this:

Ok so good news and bad news. I spoke with a higher up at the company today to hear the bad news. Apparently US Woodland is still being used by the US Government as an active camouflage. Once they receive the fabric it will be about a week for them to make the pants. Bad news, it is going to take 6-8 weeks for the Feds to approve the use of US Woodland. 16 NOV 2011

We will not be hearing anything until end of Jan 2012.

Ok, Good news!!! We have been approved for a Woodland buy! We are going to need 50 orders though. To be honest we are most of the way there already. Crye is being a little cryptic about how they want payment, but I am working on it.

Since I cannot edit posts here, I will have a running spreadsheet on the facebook page I am setting up. I'll post the link here when I get it up.

THIS IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :busted_blue::D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived