WELL UZI AEP

aznriptide859

A common misconception propagated by Hollywood. The Uzi is in fact capable of unparalleled accuracy with an effective range of up to 200m, pretty far considering it's shooting handgun rounds. Regarding the WELL replicas, those are full sized. KWC and WA make GBB minis and Maruzen makes a GBB micro.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the impression he's mixed this up with one of the other uzi models, mini-uzi I'd guess. Though in reality even a full sized uzi isn't much longer than an MP5K PDW with stock extended, it just weighs a lot more, real steel that is. I think my main issue with this is it looks from the photos on the german site, very, very plasticky, which I probably should have expected but does kind of put me off it.

What were you expecting for $70? Full steel and polymer?

Going off the German sight review pictures, replace the hop-up bucking and that crappy barrel and you would easily have a 20-30fps jump right there. Hell with all that extra room in the body, fill it full of foam, put a suppressor on the front end, and BAM silent bb spraying cqb menace.

What were you expecting for $70? Full steel and polymer?

Actually it is polymer :P But I know what you mean, for that price you can't expect much externals wise. If we're extremely lucky then maybe someone will release some upgrade externals but at least the internals appear to be upgradable and if you break any of the external parts it's not going to be massivly expensive to just buy another and transfer any upgraded internals over.

Well yes, I wasn't expecting metal, it's just very toy like, even by plastic standards but I take your point, it's cheap. I'll wait and see what a review of the current release finds (I take it the one from the german site is an older version?) and as you MarsdenH says, potential for something very quiet and rather handy.

The TM Uzi worked just fine, it sounded different & mine is still running (I had a second that I managed tp get to 307fps that ran for hundreds of thousands of rounds but it got killed when my home flooded).

People are stupid & ham-fisted, there are so many guns that get a bad rap because people are to damned stupid to use them properly.

Uzi sales went up when the mosquito RIS came out, what does that tell you? If you can bolt red dots, lasers, launchers & other things on to it like a kid with a barbie doll then it sells.

Who here has seen a broken TM uzi - honestly & in person? & who's seen a broken M4? Everybody??

The range & fps on the TM UZI was fine until people wanted more fps - Failed Player Syndrome.

My Marushin I picked up for £50 & rusted to *fruitcage* & it still ran.

I watch people day in & day out doing 30 second "BurStS?!" repeatedly - those are the players who can't use TM UZI's, Ksc HK33's.

This uzi looks awful but will probably go well enough for a £40 gun but I bet the performance is sub par on the TM...

The TM Uzi worked just fine, it sounded different & mine is still running (I had a second that I managed tp get to 307fps that ran for hundreds of thousands of rounds but it got killed when my home flooded).

People are stupid & ham-fisted, there are so many guns that get a bad rap because people are to damned stupid to use them properly.

Uzi sales went up when the mosquito RIS came out, what does that tell you? If you can bolt red dots, lasers, launchers & other things on to it like a kid with a barbie doll then it sells.

Who here has seen a broken TM uzi - honestly & in person? & who's seen a broken M4? Everybody??

The range & fps on the TM UZI was fine until people wanted more fps - Failed Player Syndrome.

My Marushin I picked up for £50 & rusted to *fruitcage* & it still ran.

I watch people day in & day out doing 30 second "BurStS?!" repeatedly - those are the players who can't use TM UZI's, Ksc HK33's.

This uzi looks awful but will probably go well enough for a £40 gun but I bet the performance is sub par on the TM...

Completely agree, I've owned 3 TM uzi's and all are still running today. I think I'm going to pick one of these up to use as a project gun, full well knowing that it isn't going to live up to the regular TM uzi.

At the end of the day though i agree guns like the TM Uzi need the right person to use them. Same for gas guns, give them to a player with no wish to clean or fix them regularly and you get failed GBBRs and pistols.

But as for this WELL, hmmm not really that great, if they improve the externals and internals while keeping it cheaper then good but i wouldn't mind paying £10 extra if it made it through 10 skirmishes rather than 3. :P

'FireKnife'

I was talking about both, I was thinking that this is not a 1:1 replica, happy to know it is; and I was also fooled to think tis was not the uzi but a mini uzi, sorry and thanks for the lesson.

Now that I have even seen that WGC has it I may end buying one despite I still think that the grip is not so smooth or confortable as the mp5k and the selector is not lefties-friendly and so many things that I don´t really like, but, is a 64$uzi...

Archived