Gauging interest: "Ronin" patch

Mike_West

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, they're being made. I'll let you know when they arrive, I have enough money earmarked for covering the purchase and initial shipment, so until I get the patches, you don't have to pay me anything.

Also, we have three patches from the second batch already reserved (one for Sandstorm, two for Isamu), so it's seven left. I'll let the patch shop know there'll be another batch coming so they save the finished project.

I would like to get one, how much is it in USD? PM for email paypal transaction OK? Oh yeah, any extra shipping to California?

Eight bucks or so, Paypal OK, no extra shipping (if you read the first post, you'd know the last bit: "The price is 25 PLN (roughly 5 GBP) shipped regardless of your location.").

I don't mind paying for mine now if it makes things easier for you Mike.

No need for that. Last thing I want is getting someone's money before the patches are even made.

I was actually looking for a pair of the patches, so mark it up as 2 for Sandstorm in next batch?

Okay, if you want to wait, I'll swap you with Stinky on the list, so he gets his in the first batch and you get two in the second one.

Okay, get your wallets ready, the first batch is coming soon. It's already paid for, so you can contact me for Paypal and shipping details.

EDIT: To recap, the first batch is for:

1. Me

2,3. Hwagan

4. WildeCard

5. Spetzdave

6. Shardik

7,8. BigAl

9. WildXIII

10. Stinky.

Price is 5 GBP/8 USD shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived