Gauging interest: "Ronin" patch

Mike_West

So, here's the deal: I want to get myself a custom patch with the kanji for "Ronin" in red on black background. Now, it's cheaper if I order in bulk, so my question is if anyone else is interested. The price is 25 PLN (roughly 5 GBP) shipped regardless of your location. Dimensions of the patch are 2" by 2". The patch is made from fabric, velcro-backed, red on black.

ronin.jpg

Here's how it looks. I'll get to refining the design today, so there will be no gaps in the "rou" kanji and in the upper stroke of "nin" kanji.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I just couldn't afford spending ten quid on a single custom patch and considering that Milspec Monkey "Samurai" patch made in exactly the same style exists and apparently sells, I just piped in if anyone wants one. Now I can order a batch of ten, PM the folks when it arrives to give Paypal address and get shipping details, and send out.

Oooh, that might be a hitch for me - I'm unable to use paypal! The feckers never made the 2 verification payments into my account, and refute this despite bank statements proving it... *fruitcage* YOU PAYPAL. However, I get free post at work, so I could send the cash international recorded delivery?

I'd very much like one, I just can't paypal anything! >.<

Oooh, that might be a hitch for me - I'm unable to use paypal! The feckers never made the 2 verification payments into my account, and refute this despite bank statements proving it... *fruitcage* YOU PAYPAL. However, I get free post at work, so I could send the cash international recorded delivery?

I'd very much like one, I just can't paypal anything! >.<

Bank transfer maybe? I don't feel like dragging my *albatross* to a currency exchange just to change a fiver into local kopecks. Western Union wouldn't be too bad either.

Okay, but I think Western Union, Moneygram or something like that would be even simpler (although I never used them).

That and Paypal tend to be smug know-it-all *rickrolls*. If something's wrong on their part they will deny it until you repeatedly slap them in the face with evidence.

That's great, folks. I just placed an order for ten of them and if my calculations are correct, there's just one more left.

1. Me

2,3. Hwagan

4. WildeCard

5. Spetzdave

6. Shardik

7,8. BigAl

9. WildXIII

I'll contact you when I get'em.

That's great, folks. I just placed an order for ten of them and if my calculations are correct, there's just one more left.

1. Me

2,3. Hwagan

4. WildeCard

5. Spetzdave

6. Shardik

7,8. BigAl

9. WildXIII

I'll contact you when I get'em.

You sir, are a king among men!

Go on I'll get another mate to make up the difference :)

Isn't it FireKnife's job to fill holes? ;)

Archived