Holographic Sights $60 Freeshipped

hawaiianjuggernaut

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you guys have been trying to check my eBay to see if any stuff is there, 

All EoTech clone postings got pulled because EoTech is seriously cracking down on replicas. 

I will not be able to sell them out side of direct email or forum contact. EoTech has patents on the actual SHAPE of the sights.

Not just the terms "Holographic sight" and the L3 logo. 

I will not be selling them out side of forums and direct emailing.

If you guys have been trying to check my eBay to see if any stuff is there, 

All EoTech clone postings got pulled because EoTech is seriously cracking down on replicas. 

I will not be able to sell them out side of direct email or forum contact. EoTech has patents on the actual SHAPE of the sights.

Not just the terms "Holographic sight" and the L3 logo. 

I will not be selling them out side of forums and direct emailing.

Sounds like they're becoming the Apple of holographic sights! :P

Can't wait for my 552 to turn up. After seeing Hwagan's 551 I couldn't resist! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on the T1 replicas?

Well good news and bad news. 

I just took another huge slam from EOTech. No website sales, No eBay selling. No more importing upon the threat of lawsuit (wtf) 

They somehow found the website I had that was kinda temporary with "counterfeit L3 Communications products" in violation of "intellectual property"

I'm still not quite sure how they managed to do it. I had barely told 5 people, (again it was a backburner thing), I couldn't find it myself even with google, I didnt link it anywhere. Anyway. 

It's a risk I had to take with replica stuff; it's kinda borderline for some things. EOtech replicas are some of the more protected things due to people trying to knock them off as real even though the majority of the ones I sold were without logos. It is very strage though, their patent for the external design has existed since 2011 but they haven't been taking action against airsoft repros until recently (Evike, ASGI, eHobby, shooterCBgear just to name a few have pulled all their replicas) 

I am looking right now to clear out the remaining non-traded 552 replicas I have as to start up with the other optics lineup. (This would hopefully include the T1s, thus the good news)

I am dropping the price down to $50 apiece for all 552s for US orders and $55 for the international people :)

Magnifiers also affected? If there is some left I'd take one!

:( Sorry, dont have those on hand! I cant bring in anymore EOtech replica stuff. Heard they have been really crackin down lately. I dont want to risk it. 

I am currently looking for a Europe based partner who would be able to keep the good stuff on the market.

If anybody is serious, please PM me we can figure something out. I want to be able to keep replica stuff available for airsofters all over the world, but being in the US and subject to EOTech trade patents makes it difficult. If anyone in say, the UK, was receiving and shipping out the stuff, they wouldn't be subject to all the US legal BS over here.

Alrighty!!!

Happy update, 

I have found a partner for Europe distribution :)

That means fully traded stuff will be available without any risk of getting seized/overtaxed by customs :)

I revealeth not his/her name yet, but we should be up and running with traded 551/552s at minimum in 1-2 months. 557, "EXPS" and magnifiers should eventually also be up for grabs.

Also, faster shipping time for you all. lol. 

:D

(EDIT: It's another forum member  :) )

• 1 month later...

Alrighty!!!

Happy update, 

I have found a partner for Europe distribution :)

That means fully traded stuff will be available without any risk of getting seized/overtaxed by customs :)

I revealeth not his/her name yet, but we should be up and running with traded 551/552s at minimum in 1-2 months. 557, "EXPS" and magnifiers should eventually also be up for grabs.

Also, faster shipping time for you all. lol. 

:D

(EDIT: It's another forum member   :) )

Can I just say I think its awesome you're doing this for people? I mean you're not taking a financial hit due to the laws in the US preventing you selling them but the fact you're still giving us access to what looks like great kit is awesome (I really don't want to buy real ones to have them shot out...)

Just wish the 553s were decent quality.

Yeah me too. Everything was great about them except the stupid ACM ARMS17 QD mounts. 

Hit a snag with the Europe distribution, the country it was imported too had some *fruitcagey customs agents and they seized the first "trial" shipment of stuff. First they said they were real EOtechs and that was the justification for seizure, but now they are saying they are replica... Very confusing. Hopefully it gets cleared up. 

Good grief. 

• 1 month later...

Well it turned into a bust. Country's customs took interest into the parcel and were duped into believing they were real EoTechs.

My relations with factory has been slightly strained. Their incompetence to comply with a small request ended up with the parcel being seized.

They don't want to acknowledge it and they became very upset when PayPal did not side with them over a relatively small sample order to my new possible distributor.

I still only have 552s, non traded, on hand. EoTech is seriously cracking down everywhere, much more internationally than I had expected.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

• 3 weeks later...

Archived