You might be an airsoft nerd if.

masterpro72

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might be an airsoft nerd if you: If you list your entire pre-owned pistol collective in your forum signature......... :P

If you can't let silly little things go and actually, you know post something useful :P.

This could go on all day people, everyone else just post around it :P:D;)

'FireKnife'

It is and I think you might have to be added to the list of 'Members that still after all this time take me seriously' :P.

Actually that should be in this thread, when you take me seriously you are getting into geardo or 'old-boy' territory. Not good.

'FireKnife'

If my entire kit worked I could suit up one person to soldier combat load, two or three to adequate combat loads and another 3+ with just a main weapon and secondary.

Also havn't spent money on a woman in... well too long:(

Deffinatly a nerd!

"You might be an airsoft nerd if you can identify one M4 from another M4"

Just so I fail one, they all look the same to me :P

So there I was. Two weeks ago. Just got back from a skirmish at The Mall. Ran a nice hot bath so I wouldn't be aching so much the next day.

So tired, I started to fall asleep. And you know that thing that happens where you're dreaming, you're startled and you jump/shake in real life? I did that in the bath, dreamt that a guy popped round from a corner, my hand was reaching for my pistol :D

When you sit at the tv with your airsoft gun pretending to shoot at the bad guys on the screen.

When you have lost three TVs to that, forgetting that when you have your glasses and gun in hand it is going to be loaded.

This to me feels like it is going to end up like this thread: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/150609-you-know-youve-been-playing-too-much-airsoft-when/

Many lolz were had there.

'FireKnife'

You know you are a nerd when you detour your journey just to visit an Airsoft shop every time you travel somewhere ...and every time you see an fffing paintball stand outside a supermarket, shopping centre, cinema , you have to butt in and laugh at the amount of money they charge for ammo , and tell all their customers how much better, cheaper , more realistic Airsoft is !!!

You know you are a nerd when you detour your journey just to visit an Airsoft shop every time you travel somewhere ...and every time you see an fffing paintball stand outside a supermarket, shopping centre, cinema , you have to butt in and laugh at the amount of money they charge for ammo , and tell all their customers how much better, cheaper , more realistic Airsoft is !!!

Have to stop myself from doing the latter every time I see the paintball dudes in the local shopping Center.

Driving 70 miles into London visit 3 airsoft shops just to buy a pistol

I've turned my girlfriend into an airsoft nerd, or more accurately a gun nerd, she now can name the guns as she watches a film and even screams at the TV telling the good guys in any movie to pick up the ammo from the bad guys they shoot...  She'd be useful in a zombie apocalypse.

Hold on to her well, there aint many of these special women around.

Archived