Dytac Geissele 416 Rail Clone

Noveske

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as someone who ran the 416 for while, the standard rail really is pretty heavy. It feels fine when holding it for a short while but after hours of running around you start to feel how front heavy it is. Haha. I think I've read alot find the real 416 rail to be overly heavy to.

I got the rail but figured out the tip of my barrel is bent from my cousin dropping the gun. My suppressor was shattering BBs...lol. Wonderful. Another new and hard to find  thing I need...

Glad I did not put it on yet, its super tight on the barrel nut, possibly may need to be hammered in or shave down a bit of the barrel nut to fit. You also have to cut off the sling loops on the gas block to.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys does anyone know if the VFC GBB barrel nuts have a new and an old version or are they all the smaller diameter?

Cheers

Yes they do. The newer one has a smaller diameter amount 1.5mm if my recollection is correct. I bought the M27 kit for my old gen VFC HK416 D but the barrel nut was too big.

Archived