The Walking Dead Season 4

creepingfear

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like that episode at all :/ , it completely undid the character development in the previous one just because they couldn't be bothered to come up with a decent mid season finale. It just didn't make sense.

*spoiler alert*

I DONT WANT TO BE IN CHARGE *clubs in head of guy that saved him and was at one time his loyal soldier and happily keeping your secrets*

We have to go, for bad reasons! OOH NO A PUDDLE OF ZOMBIES! ok ill be leader.

I just killed your brother and I know we've only known each other for a couple of days but you're gonna follow me blindly.

Next episode..

Look guys I know I've only been in charge of this group for a few days but let's go and attack this group that out numbers us, is well armed and in a fortified position.

HEY GET OUT THE PRISON , if you don't we will smash it up so no one can have it, no im not 5 years old what do you mean?

I'm with you on this. I liked the last episode up until the governor went phsyco again and it just looks like more of the same. If there's one thing in post-apoc film and tv that annoys me is people who just become completely deranged and no one seems to care or notice..

And why would no one in the gov's group question killing people rather than joining them.

I was reading an interview with David Morrissey, and he stated that the episode mainly *SPOILER ALERT* explored the inner demons within the Governor. He doesn't WANT to take leadership (why he killed Martinez), but once he realized the current leadership by Pete isn't going to protect what he cares about (the girl and the two women he found in the previous episode), since they didn't raid the other camp until someone else had already, he has no choice but to take the reigns himself. He tries to run from the camp (similar to running away from his past self), however he finds he's blocked (by his past self), and has no choice but to return. He allies with Pete's brother and returns to his ruthless ways, but this time mainly to protect the 3 he cares about *END SPOILERS*

I do think that the abrupt alliance with Pete's brother was a bit too quick though, and I didn't really understand the "inner" meaning of the episode until I Googled around and found the interview.

Not a bad episode.

Still can't figure out how a grenade going off inside a tank can cause a live person and two deadies to be blown off their feet in the manner portrayed.

Nice how they tied in that crazy Irish woman from the beginning of the series into the mid-finale (she's now a zombie walking into the prison).

Feb 2014 though....? For *fruitcage*s sake!

Still can't figure out how a grenade going off inside a tank can cause a live person and two deadies to be blown off their feet in the manner portrayed.

I imagine it's the same way they all seemed to have unlimited ammo during the shootout:

Magic

:-)

It's worrying when the children in your party are more decisive than your supposed leader.  I would have had one of my guys brain that smug *fruitcage* whilst he was standing on the tank from one of the watch towers.

Rick knows all too well how much of a psychopath he was and that there was no peaceful resolution.  He yet again he stands around like a whiny little *badgeress* and waits to be *suitcase* on.

They have shown previously their people are more than capable with their scoped bolties within that range. Although I guess that counts for nothing in TWD as the writers clearly do not remember what they have previously written.

And yeah, it might have kicked off.  But I would have put money all his people would just stand around gormlessly with a wtf? look on their faces wondering what to do next.  Their leader is dead.  That is a significant play.  They already didn't have a well thought out plan, they would just run.

As I said.  It was all going to kick off anyway.  It was just whether Rick or the Gov would have had the upper hand.  Rick just doesn't have the balls.  Not to mention Hershel would have survived.  You think any of those *fruitcage*wits would have dared to make a move on him or Michonne knowing very well their melon could be lined up in someones rifle?  *fruitcage* no.

I was really hoping that they'd just shoot Rick with the tank gun while he was standing there complaining.

When that didn't come to pass, I started hoping that the show would soon turn into the adventures of Darrel with his new tank.

I'm disappointed that neither of those came to pass.

Sorry just watched it. About *fruitcage* time that prison went to hell - absolute pity Herschel was the first to go. Lot of "holy *suitcase*" moments though, but also tons of "WTF WERE YOU THINKING" moments too.

Also so many firearm technical errors. This being the funniest:

twdfail.jpg

Aww yea, full auto firing with the bolt open AND NO SIGHTS 100% of the time. From what I reckon Daryl's the only one with an actual firearm loaded with blanks; the rest are just CGI.

twdfail2.jpg

Also, WTF are these guys doing 3 years into a zombie apocalypse with a UTS-15? It's been barely released IRL...

Archived