The worst airsoft trademarks you have come across?

Krydel

MMC L85a1 has a union flag on the rear of the reciever, just behind the shot selector, just incase you forgot what country built the gun.

It's on the left hand side so not that visible to others when you are firing it.

Maruzen Uzi has "ALTERATIONS TO THIS FIREARM ARE UNSAFE AND ILLEGAL READ MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING"

this is on the top of the gun, embossed in the plastic and not painted so it's also not that visible.

The recessed trades on the side are equally unrealistic but thankfully are equally not painted and so aren't visible from more than a few feet.

The gun wasn't wining any beauty pagents anyway, function over form :D.

Fireknife - AK47 is a real rapper :D

What I want to know is...what's a laudability package?

I know he is, that just makes the Engrish fail better as they went on, found out what it was and then stuck the first comment they could find on the box :P.

You would think the ratio of gun info to rapper comments regarding AK-47 would be like 100:1 at least :D.

I don't know, liability packaging but mis-spelt? Given the 'you have the giant penis fun' warning that I saw on a market springer anything is truly possible.

'FireKnife'

Archived