UKBA/ Postal Seizures Email/ Phone Number?>

bankz5152

Hey chaps,

Disaster has struck. I've orderd a RIF from HK, its been stopped by customs and I have my UKARA on the package but its expired! I have been playing the site just hasnt updated it!

I remember somone posting up a thread with the customs seizures email/phone number? Anyone got a link to it?

Thanks,

Josh.

Far as I know UKARA themselves never do, or at least they never have for me.  Luckily the actual skirmish site where I'm a member (and who update my entry on the database) have a good system running where they send me a letter just before the expiry each year.

They did for me a week ago, and last year too.

Would screenshot the email but there's a lot of personal details around that email.

It goes along the lines of your UKARA is about to expire and that your site has been contacted with the same email too.

In the event of any enquiries contact your regular site not UKARA admin....blah blah blah.

Wait, so you don't remember the anniversary you share with your missus ability to purchase guns?

I must admit I would do my best to not buy anything around the time that I am due to for such a renewal but this is another reason why I have a 'skirmish diary' instead. So long as it has pics in it then it can't go out of date.

However it does mean it takes me a little while extra to get airsoft guns at shops but easier and cheaper than site memberships / UKARA :P.

Still good to hear it would all be sorted this time.

'FireKnife'

Dude i have no idea when my anniversary with my gf of 7 years is. I often actually forget how old i am, dates and time and things that are not strong with me...

Ive got many people working on the situation so with any luck ill have my 416 by next week :D

In the mean time I think the Customs Email & Phone No. should become a sticky somwhere.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times easier than sodding about with thos automated phone things.

• 2 weeks later...

Deffinatley worth ringing them if a parcel is detained for any reason. It should have take 20 - 30 days to clear but the chap a the other end has been lovley and expedited it so theres a chance Ill have it for Longmoor Sunday :D. Will just have to collect from the Depot, which has moved closer to me!

The details should deffinatley be made a sticky somwhere...

Just to chime in on ukara updating you. I got an email a few days before my memebership expired. Haven't renewed it yet due to not sticking to a site and just keeping a skirmishes diary. Might join up with a new site as it is easier with ukara, than having a diary.

Maybe you guys can clear this up for me then.

I know you need so many attended games to be registered as a skirmisher with Ukara. But after that initial registration do most fields require that frequent of a commitment to speak on your behalf? I mean if the following year around the same time, if you hadn't been able to get out many times would a field just kinda drop you and not re-register you or are they pretty lenient when you get to this stage?

Collected today. Failed...

The guy became very aggressive with me when i asked about the fees, stated the relevant information but he became very anrgy about it.

Not going to bother complaining as it wont change anything. Does mean the fee probably has to paid...

Also barefaced lied to me stating that 'HMRC charge that not parcel force' i corrected him of course but he wasnt having any of it.

On my phone, my spelling will suck.

Archived