KSC VZ61 and PM

renegadecow

Personally I like ABS feed lips. More resilient to damage being pliable whereas metal just caves in and impossible to push back out without snapping.

It's not a deal breaker for me, but I've never had an issue with metal ones and snapped plastic ones, the main thing is availability of spares should they break.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit I have never had any decent feed lips go on me, metal or plastic.

The only ones I have seen go horribly wrong are ones on cheap magazines for cheaper guns like some ACM ones.

Though I don't think I will get the Vz-61, rather just wait to see the Mak appear.

'FireKnife'

Yep, still has a 'buy for when it is in stock'.

KWA USAs website has had a similar thing, along with the 945 Compact for nearly two years now, saying coming soon or buy when in stock at retailers.

Still the KWA 'rep' in the KWA thread back in about Jan / Feb of this year did say it was due for release this year so maybe it might not have all been BS? I wouldn't mind so much if this was any other design but it is a Makarov and why nobody has had the bloody foresight to make one by now is beyond me. Hell they could even call it a PTP or something and sell it to those US CC shooters that carry actual Makarovs and give them something for weapons manipulation and in house practice.

'FireKnife'

Archived