Help Us, Help You!

TheQuietWarlock

This is Warlock, founder of Black & Blue Entertainment, asking for help. Black & Blue Entertainment is a 2 year old company, which has before provided hosting, webcreation, and tech help services. Lately, we have hit the entertainment industry. Our current project, is a 3D Airsoft Game, Title Unknown. Right now, we are moving along heavily in production. We soon will have our Design Document finished, and are finalizing several other things, until we can hit the creation of this game.

A little information about it. We will be using the Torque Engine, to produce and publicly release this game. It will feature CQB, Woodland, and a blend of both enviroments. The game revolves around you, a Lieutenant in a total MilSim Airsoft Team, commanding a squad of 8 other teammates. The game will feature stressed points on the enemy, and teammates A.I., allowing them to adapt and learn, and cooperation to suceed in your objectives.

Our goal, is that this game first, sparks an interest in a new blend of gaming, but also, to help the airsoft community. I am planning on implementing ways to show how safe and fun airsoft is. I want to show people, its not a bunch of people shooting each other randomly without eye protection, but more of an organized sport that people can safely play.

And there are things, that the airsoft community, can provide to us, so that we can get this going as fast as possible. Right now we are bogged down in details, and dont have time to do this search, so if anyone could do this for us, we would be more than happy to give credits to you.

We need a compiled list, of every airsoft gun there is: Spring, Gas, and Electric. If you could, and then organize it be the maker. whoever gets it first with all the correct information will get credits.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find your project quite interesting and it might help create a better image of Airsoft.

About the items list:

May I suggest to browse certain Airsoft Online Shops as can be found on the left side of this window. Redwolf Airsoft for instance has a well-organized, easy-to-navigate and quite complete list of Airsoft guns in their shopping system with good photos and details.

you could have credits that u win after each round and gain moe for certain skills etc and then spend them on upgrades for guns such as better scopes, new gears springs etc. also u could incorporate mini games such as pistol duels which would be fun.

jus some ideas anyway.

EDIT: also u could show that if someones eye protection came off then games would stop etc

TOKYO MUARI*

TM M16a1 Vietnam

TM M16a1

TM M16a2

TM M4 Ris

TM M4a1

TM M733

TM SR16

TM MP5 K

TM MP5K PDW

TM MP5 RAS

TM MP5 A4

TM MP5 A5

TM MP5 SD5

TM MP5 SD6

TM AK Spetsnaz

TM AK47

TM AK47s

TM G3 SG-1

TM G3SAS

TM MC-51

TM G36c

TM M1a1 Thompson

TM P90 TR

TM Sig 552

TM Civ Aug

TM Uzi

TM M14

TM M4 S SYSTEM

ICS*

M4A1 COLLAPSABLE

M4 FULLSTOCK

M4 RIS

M16A1/A2

MP5 A4/A5

MP5 SD5/SD6

CLASSIC ARMY*

CA 36C

CA 33E

CA MP5 SD6

CA MP5 SD5

CA MP5 A4 SWAT

CA MP5 A5 SWAT

CA M15A4M15A4 RETRACTABLE STOCK

CA M15A4 FULL STOCK

CA M15A4 FULL RIFLE (M16)

CA M15A4 RIS

CA M15A4 SPC

TOP*

M249 (######)

M60 (######)

G&G

M14

M16

GAS GUNS**

KWA USP

KWA Mac-11

KWA M9

KWA M9 BR

KWA M9

KWA M93R

KWA M945

KWA CZ75

KWA G17

KWA G18c

KWA G19

KWA G26c

KJW G23

KJW M9

KJW 1911

HFC M190

HFC M190 Compensated

HFC G17

HFC G26

WA SV INFINITY

WA INFINITY EXPERT

WA S.C.W. Infinity

WA Xcelerator

WA Wilson Combat

UHC USP

TM Glock 26

TM Glock 26 Advance

TM Socom MK23

TM SIG Sauer P226

TM Desert Eagle

TM Desert Eagle Hard Kick

TM M92F Military Model

TM Biohazard III 92F

TM M92FS

TM Samurai Edge

TM Tactical Master

TM HI-CAPA 5.1

Sources***

AirsoftNY

WGC

AirsoftAtlanta

No springers on there yet, alot of these names taken off AA site.

If you want springers go to www.airsoftatlanta.com They have a good selection of springers.

Simon Jones...for credits :D

This is Warlock, founder of Black & Blue Entertainment, asking for help. Black & Blue Entertainment is a 2 year old company, which has before provided hosting, webcreation, and tech help services. Lately, we have hit the entertainment industry. Our current project, is a 3D Airsoft Game, Title Unknown. Right now, we are moving along heavily in production. We soon will have our Design Document finished, and are finalizing several other things, until we can hit the creation of this game.

A little information about it. We will be using the Torque Engine, to produce and publicly release this game. It will feature CQB, Woodland, and a blend of both enviroments. The game revolves around you, a Lieutenant in a total MilSim Airsoft Team, commanding a squad of 8 other teammates. The game will feature stressed points on the enemy, and teammates A.I., allowing them to adapt and learn, and cooperation to suceed in your objectives.

Our goal, is that this game first, sparks an interest in a new blend of gaming, but also, to help the airsoft community. I am planning on implementing ways to show how safe and fun airsoft is. I want to show people, its not a bunch of people shooting each other randomly without eye protection, but more of an organized sport that people can safely play.

And there are things, that the airsoft community, can provide to us, so that we can get this going as fast as possible. Right now we are bogged down in details, and dont have time to do this search, so if anyone could do this for us, we would be more than happy to give credits to you.

We need a compiled list, of every airsoft gun there is: Spring, Gas, and Electric. If you could, and then organize it be the maker. whoever gets it first with all the correct information will get credits.

surely it is just a regular Shoot em up but with boring guns?! And if you are a serious production team why don't you do your own research?

Its not a regular shoot em up, its what I like to think of it, a blend of gaming.

In some ways, its like Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Battlefield, because it involves tactics, stragety, cooperation, the sorts.

But, its not exactly like them. It doesn't involve real guns, but airsoft guns, that can be purchased, degraded, broken, upgraded internally and externally, and so on and so forth.

And the reason we aren't doing our own reasearch on the guns, is that we are bogged down working on finalizing several things, and getting the design document done. Thats why I am asking the airsoft community, to help us. Not to mention, get them involved in the game, get them aware, and have them suggest ideas and the sorts, stuff that they would like to see in an airsoft game.

Well, I don't really understand the concept of your game... basically its a first person shooter, only you are using airsoft guns? Why not just make a first person shooter, since airsoft guns are replicas of real guns? :P

And why do you need every airsoft gun there is? Surely you aren't going to put all of that into the game, it would be really time-consuming and wasteful... unless the point of the game is to give reviews on each and every airsoft gun there is. Hrm..

Edit: Ah, you posted before me. It is kind of cool to have that whole buying/breaking airsoft thing going on, I just don't know if that is enough to make a game.

And you are going to pick and choose guns from the big list instead of putting all of them in the game, right?

Looks complete to me Simon, except for a missing MP40. :P

Thanks for helping out, and Ill make sure you get credits on that.

Erestheux: Like I have said, I believe this game to be a blend of games. I also believe this might bring a better name to airsoft, and prove its not a bunch of unorganized kids shooting each other without eye protection.

And the reson for every airsoft gun, is everyone has personal preferences. And when you start out, you dont have alot of money, so your going to have to start somewhere. Also, by making them airsoft guns, it opens up alot more features. You can get scopes, reddots, lasers, lots of external upgrades. And then internal upgrades.

And if it were to be a normal FPS game, it wouldn't stand a chance on the market, by it airsofting, it helps me, it helps you, and it helps airsoft!

EDIT: Saw your edit, lol! :P

Looks complete to me Simon, except for a missing MP40. :P

Thanks for helping out, and Ill make sure you get credits on that.

Erestheux: Like I have said, I believe this game to be a blend of games. I also believe this might bring a better name to airsoft, and prove its not a bunch of unorganized kids shooting each other without eye protection.

And the reson for every airsoft gun, is everyone has personal preferences. And when you start out, you dont have alot of money, so your going to have to start somewhere. Also, by making them airsoft guns, it opens up alot more features. You can get scopes, reddots, lasers, lots of external upgrades. And then internal upgrades.

And if it were to be a normal FPS game, it wouldn't stand a chance on the market, by it airsofting, it helps me, it helps you, and it helps airsoft!

If you pull it off, it might be very very cool. :) I would try it out.

But you can't possibly put hundreds of different guns into the game, because that would just be a waste. Do you know how much time it would take to make and model every single individual gun? If you lower it to a couple guns, and make it so that you can add on to them with scopes, red dots, and stuff like that, it will be possible. But having close to hundreds of different guns, all with their own upgrades, would just seem like a waste to me :)

If you pull it off, it might be very very cool. :) I would try it out.

But you can't possibly put hundreds of different guns into the game, because that would just be a waste. Do you know how much time it would take to make and model every single individual gun? If you lower it to a couple guns, and make it so that you can add on to them with scopes, red dots, and stuff like that, it will be possible. But having close to hundreds of different guns, all with their own upgrades, would just seem like a waste to me :)

Quiet you! Lets see if they pull it off :P

Yes my list is basically mainstream guns, no customs or kits.

Is this going to be first erson shooter I assume?

And are you planning the specs for this game to be like BF2, or will it be lower requirements?

EDIT: Is there a website for the company/game?

Yes, it will be a first person shooter.

The system requierments, will be lower than BattleField 2. (Mainly so I can actually play it, hehe. But really to allow anyone to play it.)

We have a website, and forums up on the way. However, they aren't ready for the public just yet. All of that will get up once everything is finalized, and creation of the game starts.

This sounds awesome :D

As for faults and breakages, the ones you should be aware of are (others may add more, though...):

• Tokyo Marui M16/M4 series - barrel wobble (decreases accuracy), weak receiver tabs (gun snaps in half, basically)
  • Tokyo Marui SIG 550/551 - dodgy burst chip, burst fire will fail after some time
  • Tokyo Marui MP5 series - cocking handle will break is used too much
  • Tokyo Marui AUG series - feed nipple will wear down, making the gun misfeed (can be replaced with stronger ones)
  • ICS M4/M16 series - tappet plate in gearbox may break, rendering gun inoperable (may be replaced)
  • Classic Army M15 series - hop-up is rubbish, so can be replaced for marginally better range and accuracy

Obviously that's nowhere near a complete list, but these seem to be the somewhat stereotypical and common faults within popular AEGs.

Let us at the website :):)

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

You should add in a large scale multiplayer part as well. You could have people set up teams and fight, or go 1 on 1 betting their weapons to see who wins.

See if you could do something like Joint operations(150+ multiplayer) :P

Edit: Think about small vheicles as well. Like a go kart with a SAW or something in it. Or Helicopters in large tourneys.

Archived