Distant Thunder

f0xm4n

I've got an 18 place because I'll be old enough when the event rolls around. What army are you going to sign up for? My mate whos under 18 just signed up, he went to Devils Brigade > A Company > 3rd Squadron > Trooper 2. I think the under 18 places are all in the Companies 3rd Sections, try there HaVoC :)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll see you there snake goth, i'm the 2nd rifleman in you platoon and my mate is the 3rd.

Havoc care to be our gunner?

The one thing i HATE about the event is the age restrictions, as i can't be in the same platoon as the rest of my mates... becauzse under 18's can't play airsoft properly....

Well according to my exam timetable, which doesn say when the exams are, but it says the time line there r from the 16th May to the 27th May, then a week break, and the event is on the 28th, then the exams begin again on the 5th June till 24th June. And these are from my school who got them from the exam boards.

Adam

kronic, snake_goth - I've just checked the proper provisional GCSE timetable, and found that my Geography exam is actually on the 6th June.

Which is perfect.

I'm registering for the position of 'Gunner' in:

Skull Head Brigade > Batallion Headquarters > 2nd Company > Company Headquarters > 3rd Platoon > Platoon Headquarters > 3 Section

So I'll get to play with you guys :)

This is going to ROCK!

Archived