Several hurt in explosions on London Underground

xRAZERx

NEW YORK (Reuters) - London was the scene of carnage on Thursday after a series of deadly blasts but American R&B crooner Omarion, who suffered no injury or inconvenience, wants people to pray for him.

"Omarion was in London during the tragic bombings that struck this morning," a statement by the singer's publicist AR PR Marketing, released hours after the bombings, said.

Making no mention of the fatalities or casualties of the blasts, the singer's statement concluded, "He would like his fans to pray that he has a safe trip and a safe return home. He appreciates your support."

He was in London for Saturday's Live 8 show, his publicist Shana Gilmore told Reuters from Los Angeles. Asked why anyone should pray for him, Gilmore said, "He wasn't hurt or anything, but just the fact that he was there and all that."

Omarion was the teenaged lead singer of the chart-topping band B2K before going solo. The 20-year-old's first solo album "O" debuted at No. 1 of Billboard charts earlier this year.

what an *fruitcage*ing inconsiderate git.

I pray... that the airline food gives him diahorrea and projective vomiting. so he has to poo on the toilent and spew in a bucket.

Seconded!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's always some prat who thinks its clever to try and score points of tragic events, i think projectile vomiting would be too good for him, but if he gets it thats fine too.

it hard to know what to say and think during events such as this, all i can say is that all my thoughts and prayers go out to any and everybody who has been affected by this, in any way, and massive praise to the men and women of the emergency services for the job they have done in horrific circumstances.

How do they know it's a terrorists body and not someone caught in the explosions? :/

I imagine he either had explosive devices on his person, or detonation devices, or fake papers or a combination. Either way, the evidence that he WAS a terrorist would have to be pretty conclusive for them to release a statement like that.

the news also said that they had CCTV footage of all the bombers meeting at kings cross station before the blasts

it also said that they were all british citizens

Archived