Girls Undies

Psaldorn

Your Preferance for VIEWING (not wearing)  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Your Preferance for VIEWING (not wearing)

• G-string
    • Thong
    • Bigger 'Normal' (See description)
    • Large

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh does anyone have any pics of the Calvin Klein girls briefs, the 2-tone ones with "Calvin Klein" written around the waist band. They were very plain, just teh material basically. Circa 1999. They looked HOT. A previous ladyfriend used to wear them and she heard NO complaints but I've never seen them anywhere else (but haven't really looked)

On another seperate note: I find cK boxers are teh only ones that are fitted to not destroy your ganglion.. most other boxers ride up and crush or simply don't provide space. Mens Pants are suitable only for eunachs.

Shao - you don't need to read it, nor do the mods. Nothing here breaks the rules (it's not explicit or crude)

No more offensive than asking if you prefer girls in one, two or three point slings.

Oh, I'm not reading any of these, and I'm not saying it breaks the rules, and I'm not offended. I just like to spam threads like this. :lol:

Oh does anyone have any pics of the Calvin Klein girls briefs, the 2-tone ones with "Calvin Klein" written around the waist band. They were very plain, just teh material basically. Circa 1999. They looked HOT. A previous ladyfriend used to wear them and she heard NO complaints but I've never seen them anywhere else (but haven't really looked)

On another seperate note: I find cK boxers are teh only ones that are fitted to not destroy your ganglion.. most other boxers ride up and crush or simply don't provide space. Mens Pants are suitable only for eunachs.

Yeah I have a mate(lady!) who was wearing some the other day.

Good point about Ck boxers, except i have a *fruitcage* tight pair which really are ###### crushers!

I'll take full responsibility. It's all in the name of positively IDing them. Obviously ;)

Any quarrel over pictures can be sorted out by a quick clubbing of manhoods on a table like an animals mating dance. Seems to sort out most Female-based disagreements.

Edit: How did YOU see them then eh? ;)

I'll take full responsibility. It's all in the name of positively IDing them. Obviously ;)

Any quarrel over pictures can be sorted out by a quick clubbing of manhoods on a table like an animals mating dance. Seems to sort out most Female-based disagreements.

Edit: How did YOU see them then eh? ;)

low cut trousers, and a keen eye. ;)

Another reason I like punk music. The girls like wearing baggy trousers which fall down.

But since being dumped I've been stuck at my Mum's house and I'm too poor to go out anywy :(

BTW cpaxton.. you didn't use smilies when promising piccies.. so I presume you're serious? Make it your mission son! All the new cK pants are a bit rubbish looking imho.

Archived