Girls Undies

Psaldorn

Your Preferance for VIEWING (not wearing)  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Your Preferance for VIEWING (not wearing)

• G-string
    • Thong
    • Bigger 'Normal' (See description)
    • Large

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find that Tanga look a bit weird - make thighs look massively long - and don't do much for the butt. S'just MHO though.

After a quick research - are Boycut the same as french knickers? In which case when I was talking about 'bumhats' I was talking about Boycut.. according to research.

I suppose I prefer lacy/langerie-type undergarments on women so therefore I like a particular balance between material and skin. I figure part of the purpose of undergarments is to tease and let the imagination run wild ;)

I like what would probably fall under "normal": french cut, "hotpants", and (god I hate using this term) "boy shorts". The way the shorts show quite a bit of buttocks but then cover enough of the lower back so that the next thing to be revealed is the tummy/navel just drives me wild. I can see how they can be considered an "*albatross* hat" but if this is wrong then I don't want to be right!

2955.jpg

mk20079_f.jpg

Rob15 - I'm scared now.

infact, why are you scared :unsure:

After a quick research - are Boycut the same as french knickers? In which case when I was talking about 'bumhats' I was talking about Boycut.. according to research.

you've been doing researh :huh:

I suppose I prefer lacy/langerie-type undergarments on women so therefore I like a particular balance between material and skin.  I figure part of the purpose of undergarments is to tease and let the imagination run wild ;)

*mind starts to run wild*

oh bo***cks, ive creamed my trousers :rolleyes:

not really :P

one thing that I thik is a little disturbing, is that my friends and I would sit together at one lunch table, and a group of those girls that think there all that, and a bag of chips sit next to us, and when ever they bend slightly over, you can see there thongs. Now I don't mind it, its very nice (ohh so many days I've gone hungrey), but if I had an 8th grade 13 year old daughter that wanted to wear a thong, I dont think I'd let her...

Crandall had to lower the tone (well.. lower the age :P)

Rob: Reaserch helps to enlighten and prevents you looking like a fool/ignoramus (I've had a few close shaves after deciding to research something I wasn't 100% about.. not knicker related though.)

one thing that I thik is a little disturbing, is that my friends and I would sit together at one lunch table, and a group of those girls that think there all that, and a bag of chips sit next to us, and when ever they bend slightly over, you can see there thongs

its much better when the girl is wearing slightly pink French knickers :D:rolleyes:

lol in my HS you just needed the girls to sit down in front of you and you could see if their thong/g-string stuck out of if they had nothing at all, it was kinda disturbing

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Rob: Reaserch helps to enlighten and prevents you looking like a fool/ignoramus (I've had a few close shaves after deciding to research something I wasn't 100% about.. not knicker related though.)

finally someone who just uses "rob" :D and yeh, i see your point

"Girl Next Door" That sums it up for me.

Er.. the girls next door in Southampton though, I'm at my Mums house.. my next door neighbours are my aunt/uncle/cousins.

Hmm now I'm single I can investigate the student hose next door :innocent:

Edit: I was going to go next door and give them a Demo of airsoft so I dont get an ARU knocking at the door one day.. another reason to hurry up and buy some kit :D

"Wanna hold my while-ball shooting cannon, love?"

Rob15 - I'm scared now.

ColdZero - I still don't get the price for panties though. Sure, bras I get. It DOES take some miraculous engineering (and a past GF's bra reminded me of a combat harness, the way it was sewed so strongly) but PANTIES HAVE NO REASON TO COST THAT MUCH! They don't stay on too long anyways...

I guess I see your point. Printed cotton panties from Vicki's are like $7.50 each, but if you pick up 5 pairs (why not it's not like they won't be worn) they are $25. ::Shrug:: if you want knickers with rhinestones or lace or other frills it'll cost you more. One of my girlfriends used to work for Vicki's, she'd send me all sorts of stuff, one pair says "foxy" with rhinestones on the inner thigh. Maybe the it all boils down to the market price of rhinestones these days...

one day i am going to buy lacy underwear. for steff or for myself (JOKE!!!)

mind u, i think underpants should be there to comfort you and keep out the breeze. a friend of mine at work today suffered the wrath of me and jack, "OPERATION BUSINESS WEDGIE" she was wearing a thong and was walking in a funny way all day.

Boyshorts For Teh Win!!11one!eleven!

My roomates threw a party and there was ALOT of beer and 3 h0t chicks who got wasted... lemme tell you... lacy bras came off and boy shorts stayed on and it was TEH SECHS! Man im going to buy my girl some of those boyshorts. when I find a girl who isnt a total cheating slut...

Archived