CS source loadout

Dickens

Hey im looking for a Counter Terroist Loadout similar to the one in CS source. I already have a OD cross draw vesy and ive seen a helmet i could use

http://www.ironfoot.co.uk/shop/view_produc...duct=199XUPKF85

What else would i need, do they were overalls.

See picture below for more detail.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Cheers

http://photobucket.com/albums/a137/dickens...=CSpicture3.bmp

You'll need either an od flight/jump suit or od bdus. You'll also need a drop leg mag pouch and holster(even though your vest already has em, if you want to be exact to the game), and a balaclava. Then get some sort of combat boots and i guess you'll be good to go. However, why you'd want to have a loadout from that game is beyond me, being so unrealistic and all, but w/e floats your boat mate :)

:rofl: its funny cause its true :P

good luck with this one mate

Still working on the auto aiming aeg with tracking cone-firing bbs

our dream is to put on all our gear and just walk around as it does all of the work for us but we still get to gloat because of our m@d ph@t l337 5k1ll0rZ

I must say it is kinda daft how the m4 has the ejection port on the wrong side of the rifle (as soon as i seen that i threw up lol), my main weapon is an ICS M4 but the ejection port is on the right side :-( lol and the only reason i want this load out (even though its about as unrealistic as it could get) is that i jus think it looks cool lol some of you can call me blind but its just wat i like lol

Cheers

obviously.. that's why ppl like us still play it for FUN.. :)

my friend actually yanked his forward assist button out of his first AEG (TM M4) bc he played CS and thought that's how it was.. quite hilarious really.

Actually I've known Mihn Le aka Gooseman since when he was working on the Navy Seals weapons mod for Quake. It doesn't take a lot of noodle to figure he's a lefty.

Being a modeler and animator myself I also know that it's an effort to sit and animate weapons models, particularily when the timing for the animations has to be consitent either hand. This is why when the 3rd party stepped in and offered to do right handed weapon models they simply mirrored the animations and models (saves them having to re-bone everything). So a quick and easy fix as it were.

However the fact that it's still this way after going through dozens of revisions and a cross between engines is just shoddy handiwork. But hey, so long as the game is still selling why improve it right? :rolleyes:

Funny how the typical excuse is "omfg it's supposed to be fun!" to anyone having a dig at how lazily put toghether CS is. And usually from the very same people who whinge about having re-played de_dust for what.. 5-6 years now?

Hurrah for the self-perpetuating mediocrity machine.

OMG this is gettin daft, im not bitchin about CS if anything im singing its praise because i want a similar load out. And my ejection port is on the right side of the gun (not in left and right) lol i dont see why ICS would send out a lemon of an M4 with the ejection port on the wrong side of the gun lol

Funny how the typical excuse is "omfg it's supposed to be fun!" to anyone having a dig at how lazily put toghether CS is. And usually from the very same people who whinge about having re-played de_dust for what.. 5-6 years now?

OMG this is gettin daft

//snicker

Archived