I'm going on holiday!

HaVoC

I'm on holiday until the 24th August.

There we go, the thread's already been started, saving someone else from starting the inevitable 'omg wehre am havOcCC??!/' thread in about a week's time.

Tally ho, pip pip, and bird's your uncle.

Hi, Flasheart here.  Yeah, cancel the state funeral, tell the King to stop blubbing.  Flash is not dead.  I simply ran out of juice!  Yeah, and before all the girls start saying "Oh, what's the point of living anymore", I'm talking about petrol!  Woof, woof!

Yeah, I dumped the kite on the proles, so send a car. Er, General Melchett's driver should do.  She hangs around with the big nobs, so she'll be used to a fellow like me!  Woof, woof!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Las Vegas for a couple of days, then spending 2-odd weeks driving up to Salt Lake City.

Now, Las Vegas means Nevada. Nevada means gun ranges. Gun ranges means 'The Gun Store'. 'The Gun Store' means M249.

Yes.

Yep, real-steel. They have one available for rental on the range :D

Also MP5s, M4s, M16s, an MP40, an M1A1 Thompson, and about 50 pistols and revolvers.

EDIT: Yarr, I'd best be off to get 1 1/2 hours sleep before getting up again to go to the airport... :unsure:

Take care ;)

EDIT 2: Try the video HERE... :D

Las Vegas for a couple of days, then spending 2-odd weeks driving up to Salt Lake City.

Now, Las Vegas means Nevada. Nevada means gun ranges. Gun ranges means 'The Gun Store'. 'The Gun Store' means M249.

Yes.

I'm sure you'll be very happy humping the leg of a fat texan with a ceegar and a gun. :rolleyes:

Archived