wot do people prefure burger king o macdonalds?

Nick999

wot do you prefure to eat?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. wot do you prefure to eat?

• Burger king
    • Macdonalds

i hate myself, but i'll say mcdonald's. BK has really gone downhill in terms of service and stuff. i hate eating their now. i really hate eating at any fast food place (except wendy's), 'cause honestly, it's just horrible for you. me and my partner both managed to swear off mcdonald's while we're on-duty (the only time i really ate it [3rd shift security guard]), but we replaced it with dunkin donuts.

I liked McDonald's back when I was a kid because their happy meals were great and I had no idea their food and service sucked. So my vote goes for BK. Nothing beats a good Double Whopper w/ cheese, except maybe an In-n-Out 4x4 or a Farmer Burger. :D

I actually used to work for the company which makes the lettuce for McDonalds.

As such I always have a 1/4 pounder with cheese.

Best McDonalds in the world is in Sharm El Sheikh, along with the best Pizza Hut.

Best Wimpy is apparently in South Africa (according to the missus, and she's southafrican so I guess she'd know) where it's quite posh (taco bell in demolition man?) and they do steaks and other lovely stuff for scarily low prices.

Burger King do a bacon double cheeseburger all the time, but as far as I know Macdonalds only do it occasionally. Therefore, Burger King gets my vote. Also McDonald's fries are always kinda cold and damp, but Burger King fries are hot and crispy, even though they're covered in additives to make them that way. Still, you're not in there to get a healthy, nutritious meal anyway, so why worry? :)

My second Law:

2) Don't eat at McDonalds, it will kill you.

I genuinely hate the place. Such a rip off and the food is ######. I eat healthy when I can, and its not like you have to eat either vegan or stuff your face at a fast food place.

Just eat normally.

Archived