Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.1

hippiehater44

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillom nice loadout! May I ask what flashlight it is you've got there on your weapon?

Edit: Mind posting a gear list? :P

m951 surefire

protec full cut + krylon

ess nvg profile +ess ice

nomex hood

cwu

paca BA

eagle PC and pouches except the mbss pack phantom

eagle leg panel

Maxpedition dump pouch

Bhi medic pouch

ect ... :D

Yes I remember seeing this picture somewhere on google after I typed in "army special forces" and the article claimed that those guys are in fact ARMY SPECIAL FORCES. Not sure which group though. You might want to also check militaryphotos.com to get more info.

Good luck in the Air Force jester.

I know that one of those guys is a TACP because there was an article in the Army Times (I think thats what it is called) about a SF team that was pulling close security in the green zone. They had that picture and a few others. The article mentioned that the one guy in the photo was a TACP on loan from the Air Force. No big secret. Just something I had read.

• 3 weeks later...

*drools*

that is very nice looking. Can you pm me with a list of all the gear you have? you don't have to unclude the holster, knee pads, BDU, or gloves in the gear list.

You could also just post it here.

I really want to ditch my 90's woodland load out and go for a 21st century one now.

what PEQ is that btw? does it block the front sight?

Archived