Hot and Steamy Steam Rooms?

Hot and Steamy Irons?

Hot and Steamy Nobbys Crisps?

Hot and Steamy Cheese?

Hot and Steamy Mooses?

What is it?

that'll do nicely ^_^

*runs*

also some other things hot and steamy ;)

*T101 stands up after re-booting and shove a PWNAGE MK2 grenade into wheelie's chassis.*

"You are TERMINATED!"

*wheelie is indeed, terminated, in a horribly fiery way. T101 steals some lame gardeners truck and drives off in search of john connor*

Haha, touché.

Ah, but T2 cannot be beaten by anything really. It has everything, from time travel to nukes to killer robots.

Not some poncy rip off of a 1984/Matrix love child.

(Says 'sorry' to Equilibrium DVD...)

Does anyone remember the cartoon where some American Jocks got sent back in time and turned into the Knights of the Round Table?

IF you do and post it here send me a PM so I rememebr to check eh? Ta. ;)

I do remember this so you aren't alone, but I have no idea what the hell it was called. Sorry.

Hot and Steamy Cardboard Boxes?

Hot and Steamy Saunas?

Hot and Steamy Tents?

Hot and Steamy Stones?

Hot and Steamy Badgers?

Hot and Steamy Airsoft?

Hot and Steamy H_M?

Hot and Steamy Steam Rooms?

Hot and Steamy Irons?

Hot and Steamy Nobbys Crisps?

Hot and Steamy Cheese?

Hot and Steamy Mooses?

What is it?

Bad Jebus!!!

that'll do nicely ^_^

*runs*

Bad Fanboy!!!

More than meets the eye! The Transfomers!. Although we are on the topic of robots, I must certaintly say taht a Gundam would certainly destroy the transformers,Hardcore_Mitsuko, was that knight show, were there was like merlin, and they battled purple samrauis?

More than meets the eye! The Transfomers!. Although we are on the topic of robots, I must certaintly say taht a Gundam would certainly destroy the transformers,Hardcore_Mitsuko, was that knight show, were there was like merlin, and they battled purple samrauis?

Well the fact that Psaldorn mentioned the knights of the round table seems to imply the inclusion of Merlin, yes. I have very vague memories about it though, all I really remember is the knights because they had realy wierd modernised armour.

used to be a big fan of transformers when i was younger.

when i say younger i mean around when i was 12. and im nearing 16 now. i had loads of the models.....

i had the really big city one... metroplex , i think.

:geek:

YOU GOT RID OF THEM!!?!!?!?!? :o

More than meets the eye! The Transfomers!. Although we are on the topic of robots, I must certaintly say taht a Gundam would certainly destroy the transformers

Gundam beating Transformers? :rofl: Some human monkey metal vs. the Transformers? I think not. Without getting into "Prime vs. Heavy Arms" debates, Metroplex could step on them.

:zorro:

I have my mum to thank:

For throwing away all our good toys. She didn't throw away the cheap fisher price-like ones, though, she left them on the floor and made us clean them up.

She didn't sell the transformers and the other japanese goddies. It is now a part of the Hong Kong landfill.

:mellow:

-----------------------------

I liked the gundams, the first "ones" anyway...

Then they started bringing out those planet-killing guns, stab my neighbour in the eye haircuts, japanese dance music for the opening themes and balladds for the closing.

There aren't many cartooons that has more main characters than the tubs or the power rangers. But the new gundams seem to have about... I don't know. All I know is that when gundam first started, I could count them all without losing track.

The artists for the current/recent gundam series have come from the older generations also. I thought this was good news - less hairgel and more blue-prints maybe? noope... And they didn't even try to make new designs!!! They've brought back almost the same types of Zaku's and Dom's for "the original look" of the baddies. But it seems to me it was just a case of copy and paste! Please correct me if I'm wrong.

There was more physics and logic involved in the designs. Things needed carrying, and the gundams weren't loaded with the entire armoury back then. *The baddies only had light-axes - and Degtyarev DP DPM RP-46's* That's why I bought a model of the first type Zakus. An AXE!!! :lol: Space age giant Degtyarev. :D

Archived