Just when you thought a P90 couldn't get worse...

Connery

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE IT!

That P-90 looks excellent!  The M203 could do with being a little shorter, but other than that, I think it looks nice  :)

Now what would I stick on all those RIS rails?  Hmmm....

Phew - he takes the flak, leaving me to come in later and agree :D

I hate it because WHAT THE HECK IS WITH ALL THAT......ALL THAT ######!!!!!!! I'm cool with modding your P90 but that is over doing it by a longshot. A long long shot. Why do people need to go so crazy. That person must carry fourteen manuals with them so they can remember how every piece works. That is just wrong. I'm sorry, that's the best I can do!

-Enzo- :lol:

you cant put a m203 on a p90

a p90 is a CQB weapon, thats like trying to say putting a m203 on a glock (seen it done before but uber stupid)

NO IT'S NOT YOU MUPPET. Well I can easily say your Armalite is CQB just for the sake of it. You got no right to place where a P-90 goes!! You.....Arm a Light lover..

I don't know what you meant by "you cant put a m203 on a p90" when you've just seen the pic.....

....Aaron my friend, get on MSN so I can flame you in Chinese...

Antagon...... Swordfish? The movie? Seen that many times.. oooooh yes.. As for the P-90... It looks half a fish, mainly cause of the silencer and upper part of the Nitro Rails?

........If there was only a tac light on every RIS rail on that... it would beat my P-90... :D

Check it

|

|

|

|

v

post-168-1094911285_thumb.jpg

I would rather go buy a mini AEG and use that then walk around wih that pice of poop. hat is the worst gun I have ever seen ever! Why do people insist on making p90 look horrible. They look goos stock, not great, but good. You can put a taclight on it, and there you go something you put on it that you will actualy use. Why dont they just add a house on it so when they tired from carring it around they can go to sleep in it.

I would rather go buy a mini AEG and use that then walk around wih that pice of poop. hat is the worst gun I have ever seen ever! Why do people insist on making p90 look horrible. They look goos stock, not great, but good. You can put a taclight on it, and there you go something you put on it that you will actualy use. Why dont they just add a house on it so when they tired from carring it around they can go to sleep in it.

Okay Okay calm down son calm down..

I wouldn't go as far as walking around with a mini...... you did say mini didn't you?

Hey it may not be practical, but internally it's still a P-90 yes? Never heard of "it's not what's on the outside that counts.." blah blah blah...?

..My point said.

*EDIT* BUT HEY, CHECK OUT MINE LOLOLOL!!1 I LOVE KONTRADICKING MYSEFL!!1

post-168-1094923493_thumb.jpg

BNOG!!!

That means NO. It's crazy. A box mag for a P-90 is okayish.. long as the rapage stops there, adding a Nitro Rail is stepping over the line by 5 miles with just one step, if you know what I mean..

The G19TaQtIKaL has been swapped for a G23F :D :D :D So I have 2 G23Fs now mwahahah, with rubber johnnies*

By the way I got a friend of mine who might be interested in your broken SPAS12, you willing to sell that? Is the trigger mech all intact by the way?

*KWC rubber grips.

Not at the mo. But if theres one still around after ArnieGeddon, yup, i'm interested. Wife told me to throw the SPAS as she didn't want me keeping any more broken/damaged guns (used to be a bugger for stripping them down to see how they work *Meh!*). Like i said though, i've kept the stock as i'm planning on buying a standard SPAS 12 before christmas so i can attach the stock onto it.

Archived