Just when you thought a P90 couldn't get worse...

Connery

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE IT!

That P-90 looks excellent!  The M203 could do with being a little shorter, but other than that, I think it looks nice  :)

Now what would I stick on all those RIS rails?  Hmmm....

Got to say, aside from the box mag (which does look silly) I don't mind all the Nitro rails and all the rest of the gubbins.

Gives it an FN2000 sort of look. Agree with R22 though, that M203's way too long.

Sledge, you're just jealous because I have taste :)

Ok, so that P90 might not be a nice replica of a real-steel "whatever", but for Airsoft, it just looks so Sci-Fi (but in a good way). Plus the M203 will help balance it a little more methinks.

I'm not knocking the gun! I just think that if you're going to stick a load of kit on a gun, do it properly. How about a Predator triple laser? Scope, mini-launcher (can never have too much firepower!), torch, shield, IR illuminator, microwave... and so on. The beauty of the P90 is it's so small you can whack a load of gear on it without it weighing too much.

Now the OICW is a great gun!

HK dude1: Let's take a 5.56mm assault rifle and fit it with a grenade launcher!

HK dude2: Like an M203 on an M16?

HK dude1: Kinda, only ours will far to big to actually use as an infantry weapon!

HK dude2: Excellent! But who'll buy such a stupid idea?

*Both look at map of America*

HK dude1+2: Excellent!

;)

yeah, but all you'd have to do is get the OICW wet and you'd probably have to wait for an electrician to come and repair the OICW's computer.

Anyhows, if people want to bolt on stuff to their weapons and they've got the money to do it, then thats up to them. If they want to lug a 500lb weapon all day then they've only got themselves to blame.

looks like its based on the monstrosity that z1 produced a while back.

If my new TR ever gets here, all ill have on is the silencer and an Aimpoint replica. Doesn't need much else.

That sounds rather fimiliar.

Exactly the same as what i have ordered. Might get a laser later on for night games

Plus the M203 will help balance it a little more methinks.

BALANCE IT ABIT MORE?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY FOO'!??!

The P-90 isn't even really back heavy when it's stock, once that box mag is on it's very central balance. Once that Nitro Rail goes on it's 60% front heavy. With a carbon dildo silencer it'll be 80% front heavy, now a M203.... OMG... BALANCE? WHAT BALANCE?

That sounds rather fimiliar.

Exactly the same as what i have ordered. Might get a laser later on for night games

Get a Laylax 9v light found here: http://www.airsoftdynamics.net/shop/ADSsto...logno=LLACCV9TL

Better still, a SureFire G2 with light mount! :)

Oh and, don't tell me you're getting a TR........ TR's are teh ghey..

BALANCE IT ABIT MORE?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY FOO'!??!

The P-90 isn't even really back heavy when it's stock, once that box mag is on it's very central balance. Once that Nitro Rail goes on it's 60% front heavy. With a carbon dildo silencer it'll be 80% front heavy, now a M203.... OMG... BALANCE? WHAT BALANCE?

Well, I've only used the stock P90 without all the gubbins on the front and they're back heavy in my experience (meaning the majority of the weight is behind the grip). Don't get me wrong, that's great when firing from the shoulder, but unsupported and held by the grip in one hand, it's back-heavy (with battery and ammo).

Either way, it still looks lovely B)

If you minus the disgusting Nitro Rail it'll look lovely, there's enough RIS rails so stick a dusbin on! (even on a TR)

With a DTP on my P-90 RD, I don't see how I need another FOUR RIS rails after that...

A stock P-90 is actually back heavy yes... I'm too used to the metal receiver I have on mine.. :rolleyes: and I've sold off the plastic version too....

Man.... with upgrades on that, you can get another P-90 and go dualies! I was talking to Cazboab about that awhile back..... (If the highcaps jam, bang the guns off each other to get em working again) :)

Archived