christmas list.

cazboab

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Confusing superglue with KY will do that. ;)

:zorro:

Ah, so that's why your last boyfriend left you...... :P

I think people have it in for G_R just because he knows more than they do and goes out with you (he does go out with you right?).

It could also be because I'm a sarcastic bugger who has no compunction about flaming noobs into a pile of ash.

The search button is your friend and can help you avoid a flame free posting experience. Have a nice day :D

Ah, so that's why your last boyfriend left you...... :P

It could also be because I'm a sarcastic bugger who has no compunction about flaming noobs into a pile of ash.

The search button is your friend and can help you avoid a flame free posting experience. Have a nice day  :D

his attitude cracks me up :rofl:

I just want either a new computer or a new video card. I have a Dimension 8100 running on XP. Pentium 4, but it is not up to all the newer games like KOTOR: TSL and the other new highend stuff.

If I get enough money between now and christmas and I don't get a new compouter....I'll probably just buy one if I have enough money...if not I'll opt for the card...

But I'm keeping my fingers cross that my family will chip in and get me one.

~P

Hmmm.. 70's egg chair... cool.

My prefference is the chairs that look like they were put toghether wrong because they (hard to describe) have a corner in the front, instead being flat in the front. Essentially, I have a leg on each side of the corner, and rest my giant... umm... ego on the corner part itself.

:D

Aaron

Archived