Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bladerunner10_0:

If these are real... which i'm more than sure they are then i'd stop posting them on this site as this is an airsoft sit and it will most likely get you into trouble with the mods.

(unless they're them blank type one's??? cant remember what they're called???)

Just thought i'd say.

Tah *AL*

Edited by alark

well heres some pics of my desert eagle.

but more interstingly my new torch.

i didnt buy it for the eagle, it will go on a RIS rail that i will bolt to my MP5SD5 grip when i get round to getting a rail.

yes its held on by a tie wrap at the mo, but its on pretty solid and i found a practical use for the scope mount slots :D .

best thing is - the torch cost me 8 quid posted form hong kong off ebay. i cannot describe how bright it is. all i can say is that it is brighter than the MP5 flashlight grips. and it looks good.

DSCN1002.jpg

DSCN1000.jpg

sorry about the ###### pics

i think the angle from which i took the shot has somewhat emphasised the size of the front.

it looks just nice underneath my MP5.

P.S I'm watching red nose day - and it is well funny !!

give them your money !! :mobile:

yeah see that girl interviewing mc fly, mu ha ha ha. and spider-plant man woo its good. any way nice guns guys.

Thanks

Jas

I just feel like replying to this too, since i got mine in not too long ago.

I love the Glock. It's my first Glock. It feels great. It's heavy, fires amazingly well. I mean AMAZINGLY WELL! You have to see it to believe me, or, believe me, that's always easier.

For me, the battery lasted for around 400 shots. 90% Full Auto. It's a 7.2v 200mah micro battery. You get what you get.

Oh, and I love the Glock. Awesome. :D

These are not mine, just some awesome weps from my last game. The f-16 (famas m-16) were 2 broken guns turned into 1 working gun. Hey not everything is beautiful :P And the dragonov is amazing, it has all steel and wood kits (obviusly) and is electric.

mikew.jpg

f-162.jpg

f-16.jpg

Ill get pics of my stuff later.

Im pretty sure LedPocket and the guy with the dragonov made that. He has ALOT of guns. He drove up to one of our games last week with 30 guns in his trunk. (**Some were the groups though**) Hes also like one of the main airsoft ny group leaders.

Edited by phishphansj3151