Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing at all wrong with the dust cover open. Except that at Marine corps basic training you will have your rifle shoved so far up your *albatross* if you are caught with it open at anytime other that inspection or on the shooting range.

Trust me, my bud got the staples in his head to prove it. Forgot to close the dust cover, the DI slammed it against his head nice and hard.

Nice M203 though.

much anger.

need to redirect.

Here guys, take out your sunday evening stress on something more deserving:

the ugly fam-16

post-3270-1110770580_thumb.jpg

and glory in the joys of my giant homemade silencer on my pdw

post-3270-1110770640_thumb.jpg

(2 things a lot more ridiculous than a dustcover)

Edited by Ledpocket

Eh dude thats cool that you entered the armed services, I do not take the fact that you would give your life to protect my freedom lightly, but you might want to take those pics down. Gunnery Sgt. Gunny would be disappointed by your behavior, theres just no need for that. Why not post some cool pics of you as a Marine ir something instead?

Wow, thats an ebaums who-re if I ever saw one.

Led, what happened...you used to be cool... *shakes head*

OK, so I kept telling the guys we needed to chop the barrel down, but they wouldn't listen to me. :)

Luckily I had my old M4 body to donate back to the cause, so that ugly POS fam-16 will cease to exist.

But notice that nice 8" dia pvc? .30 watercooled coming soon.

I aplogize nmcabecadas, if you read this, that was uncalled for by me. Just don't appreciate being called a "wannabe". Went Basic on his butt for a minute.

Heute, here ya go. 315f2ed4244bdc2a28572bad23c7da9a354610.jpg

I'm still working on my M16VN. I got the shaft on that deal let me tell ya.

Edited by Ch4plain

unfortunately it actually exists. please keep in mind that I'm only 33% responsible and I didn't forsake any of my own toys in its creation.

If phish wouldn't have let the cat out of the bag, it would still be my dirty little secret :)

Anyway the owner/evil mind behind that project has decided on a nice m4/m203 instead, and by friday the dreaded fam-16 will be nothing more than a bad memory (and a scourge to my rep).

And thanks on the silencer. The right tools make a huge difference :)

edit: for spelling

Edited by Ledpocket