Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*adopts northern drawl*

now then, Sepuku is what a samurai warrior does to 'imself in order to defend the last vestiges of 'is honour, following some sort of defeat or disgrace.

I believe the more commonly referred to Hari Kari is actually a method by which one commits sepuku, though I could be wrong- hari kari is all that nasty stuff with disembowelling yourself in a painful and messy way, to indicate that, even when taking your own life, your not a big girls blouse and could, if you felt like it, knack all the bad guys who were coming to get you, but you couldn't be bothered, so you cut your own inards out with a big pointy sword called a katana, and bleed all over the place while your intestines and other bits all flollop onto the floor.

not entirely sure what all this has to do with this thread, but its interesting stuff, nontheless. Though, obviously, don't try it at home.

Arniesairsoft, although respecting the customs and practices of other countries and their religions, does not support, endorse, or encourage the use of sepuku among its members as a means of saving face. Any members found committing sepuku will be summarily banned.

um.

moving swiftly on- nope, the failed co2 shotgun is languishing in bits on my office floor. This is a rather tasty looking Inferno custom benelli super 90 with shortened outer barrel and mag tube, heatshield, and three TN barrels installed.

all rather good- kicks the snot out of my old spas12- definately uses a weaker spring, does the poor old spas12...

I love this inferno custom ... damn ... I want one of this metal or zytel heat shield ... can someone tell me, where I can get a heat shield?

Any US retailer told me, that they will not ship out of us ...

@Crazy_Harry:

How accurate is the M3 with these tn barrels?

new addition, hence why the orange tip is still there ;) ,

ok hot off the presses just got it in today,

FirePower M190 all metal, co2 powered 380 fps pistol...

rubber comfy grips too boot!

this baby packs a wallop...

link to where i obtained it from

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERS...9YAAAD_f1Gny2_h

this gun is all metal, i only found 1 plastic part and thats the plunger that loads the bb. amazingly heavy , field strips in seconds just as the real macoy... :rolleyes:

enjoy

m9-1.JPG

DSCN1726.JPG

It was also the done thing to contemplate your fate as you knelt there.

Fortunately you were allowed a second and when you had prepared yourself, perhaps penning a haiku on a small square of silk in your own viscera, you would give him a nod. He would then cut your head off... the sword would enter from the back of the neck and the second was supposed to twist it as it cut so that it failed to cut all the way through, this would leave a small flap of skin at the front of your neck holding your head on, this way your head flopped down onto your chest and hid your shame.

Of course all this is seriously off topic so I'm going to shut up before I get warned.

No comment, to save a flame-fest.

Apart from to say "Why not try to post something relevant next time?".

Lol, oh so true. Still, at least they're reliable :)

Did you obvioulsy not see? I said nice mp5.

I dont see why you always have to post 10 seconds after i do, especially when i always seem to find a way to win these arguements.

Thanks for trying though, but why not try getting outside and doing something besides trying to be the forum bad-*albatross* and contradict everything i say.

We'll said phishphan! C B O tasty bit of information there! Just after I had 4 tacos... Yes mate please calm down... it's a commericial *Goes to find funny movie*

I <3 Wolfhook!! :P

Edited by crandall13

man the co2 really kicks...

i agree the clip dont look right, but the gun feels so nice and the kick... WOOOO!

did not realise that the hideuos sick *albatross* post was referring to my co2 post...

thats just wrong... therapist.. see one man

btw... i like the vest and clip action there for your rifle.. thats sweet man... :D

Edited by meats

i think that clip is only for your need to drop ur gun to do something quick, its not meant for running around with it slappin around, so it hangs ready not propped up on a tree or the ground.

just my opinion, not sure its real use.

but i like it

Well obviously it's a bit odd having 3+Kg of AEG dangling from the plastic stock, but I think it should hold.

Basically, most of the time, I'll be holding the gun. The 'sling' is only really there if I need to use my sidearm, or I need to do something else with my hands (stop giggling, please...yes, you at the back with the red face).

The clip itself is easily strong enough to take the weight of the gun, or else it'd be a pretty major design flaw! It's just the stock I'm slightly worried about ;)

Because it feeeeeels so goood...

Oh, you mean my AEG. Erm...not sure...

On the Wolf Hook, when dangling (stop giggling again, please), the pistol grip of my M4 is now set up to be at exactly the height of my hand when I stand straight up (and ain't this post just riddled with innuendo :P). Comfortable: yes. Practical: we'll see ^_^.

Sorry Havok, i dont giggle. :)

I guess its all about personal preference. I know that for me, my ultimate comfort spot when it comes to slinging rifles is to have the mag well at the height of my sternum, or a few inches higher.

I guess its all about personal preference.  I know that for me, my ultimate comfort spot when it comes to slinging rifles is to have the mag well at the height of my sternum, or a few inches higher.

Yeah thats about the same for me when i have the M203 attached. Without the m203 i like the mag to be just above my :blink:unit :blink:

ahhh just got a new case for my 2 pistols :) It holds four, but I've got two, two magazines, some tools for them, propane adaptar, and 2,000 .2 g bb's! I love this case, I wrote my name, adress, and phone # on it, also with my callsign (Crandall13 duh) Also a custom flame job on it. :) it looks good!! Can't wait to get a camera to take pictures!!

Seppuku, (Sape-puu-kuu) the Japanese formal language term for ritual suicide (Hara-kiri (Har-rah-kee-ree) is the common language term.), was an intregal aspect of feudal Japan (1192-1868). It developed as an intregal part of the code of bushido and the discipline of the samurai warrior class.

Hara-kiri, which literally means "stomach cutting" is a particularly painful method of self-destruction, and prior to the emergence of the samurai as a professional warrior class, was totally foreign to the Japanese.

The early history of Japan reveals quite clearly that the Japanese were far more interested in living the good life than in dying a painful death. It was not until well after the introduction of Buddhism, with its theme of the transitory nature of life and the glory of death, that such a development became possible.

To the samurai, seppuku--whether ordered as punishment or chosen in preference to a dishonorable death at the hands of an enemy--was unquestionable demonstration of their honor, courage, loyalty, and moral character.

just to make sure no one has any more questions

much anger.

need to redirect.

Here guys, take out your sunday evening stress on something more deserving:

the ugly fam-16

post-3270-1110770580_thumb.jpg

and glory in the joys of my giant homemade silencer on my pdw

post-3270-1110770640_thumb.jpg

(2 things a lot more ridiculous than a dustcover)

If you put your hand over the carry handle....it doesn't look that bad.

Looks like some sort of crazy G3 prototype.

*adopts northern drawl*

now then, Sepuku is what a samurai warrior does to 'imself in order to defend the last vestiges of 'is honour, following some sort of defeat or disgrace.

I believe the more commonly referred to Hari Kari is actually a method by which one commits sepuku, though I could be wrong- hari kari is all that nasty stuff with disembowelling yourself in a painful and messy way, to indicate that, even when taking your own life, your not a big girls blouse and could, if you felt like it, knack all the bad guys who were coming to get you, but you couldn't be bothered, so you cut your own inards out with a big pointy sword called a katana, and bleed all over the place while your intestines and other bits all flollop onto the floor.

not entirely sure what all this has to do with this thread, but its interesting stuff, nontheless. Though, obviously, don't try it at home.

Arniesairsoft, although respecting the customs and practices of other countries and their religions, does not support, endorse, or encourage the use of sepuku among its members as a means of saving face. Any members found committing sepuku will be summarily banned.

um.

moving swiftly on- nope, the failed co2 shotgun is languishing in bits on my office floor. This is a rather tasty looking Inferno custom benelli super 90 with shortened outer barrel and mag tube, heatshield, and three TN barrels installed.

all rather good- kicks the snot out of my old spas12- definately uses a weaker spring, does the poor old spas12...

Seppuku involves taking ones life as a way of gaining honour in this world and in the next, if you ever get a chance read James Clavell's Shogun. Wonderful book. Should explain a few things. Basically it was done by making usually one, the brave did two, cuts both across, and then up, with the Shoto, or short sword, thus disemboweling themselves and dying. After they made the cuts, a "second" would remove their head, clean it and show it to their master. Say that I had failed you, very badly. I would be compelled to commit seppuku in order to regain my honour.