Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rofl:  No they dont, they just make a splash.  Ive never seen a bb skip across the pool from any angle that it was shot from.

lol, I used to blast off mags from my SP at my pool, they'd all bounce off. Didn't make a difference between my SP set at 250fps, or my 700fps Mk1. It was pretty fun :)

Whats wrong with your barrel payne?

Are you talking about the grey finish?

If so, i rather like the grey finish on the guarder barrels. I just picked one up and im definately digging the look.

Hello everyone, I haven't really gotten a chance to post here yet, so this will be my first post.

Here's my gun. I haven't upgraded it internally except for a tightbore barrel, but it sure does look cool eh?:P.

ANY comments would be greatly appreciated.

DSC_3755.jpg

I just love that stock soo much! :) I dislike the scope, a regular aimpoint would look better! Also that light doesn't do anything for me, I don't like them on anything but Glocks!! :D Nice looking gun element!

Edited by crandall13
:rofl:   No they dont, they just make a splash.  Ive never seen a bb skip across the pool from any angle that it was shot from.

Maybe because your using paintballs you paintballer

:doctor:

No but they really do, you have to look hard.

Whatrs your fps?

Edited by Mugg

Element I love the gun!!! I just think the Red dot is too far up, and maybe an aimpoint/guarder replica would look nice a little farther back. I also will suggest a falcon vertical grip instead because they are very comfy!! Or you can go the cheaper rout and get a QD star grip. (I love mine)

Other than that, that gun is beautiful! I love that stock! I regret not getting a retractible stock now. (At least Im free from mini's!) :(

Nice gun Element. I've seen those stocks beofore on real guns. Was it made for a real m4 or an airsoft? I like the SD config. that you have going, it looks great. Except for the plastic body....but thats no biggie.

As far as the scope goes, I love those scopes but it seems too far forward. I've heard from many people that the AP cannot be adjusted to be as accurate as the cheaper $30 BSA and Tasco 30mm reddots can. Overall, very nice job. wish I had my gun like that :)

Welcome to the forums. Hope enjoy the site. Just makes sure to use the search button or you could get flamed.

RedDragon

My my, a dtp sr-15 metal body.  Man do i love those things.

Is that the G&P sr-15 front end as well?

in fact it is a CA m16 RAS kit....

saint, you need ot get rid of that god awful AN/PEQ thing, and get a black foregrip thingy - or poant it. looks good though dude.

It is a pictures before COYOTE painting, so that's why there is an OD grip, for the AN/PEQ2 I saw it on a marines sniper in HAITI...

if you got pics of what you wrer thinking, can you show me?

thanks